“Mariachi, si”

La Fogata Restaurant & Piano Bar
Ranked #2 of 152 Restaurants in Mission
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“Mariachi, si”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I'm not a connoisseur of Mexican cuisine, so I can't tell you if the food was above or below average. It was certainly plentiful, and served politely and efficiently in pleasant surroundings. The Mariachi band is worth the visit (you'll have to tip them, of course), so much so that the piano player is somewhat overshadowed (I could live without the drum machine, but that's the way of the world, these days.)

Visited February 2013

corpus christi
“Wedding Rehersal Dinner Choice”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Very nice restraunt. We enjoyed everything for the professional service to the taste of the food. We had a private are in the back that was serviced well. We were given chips and salsa, salad, and fajias with fresh corn and flour tortillias for the main entre. And for dessert, the best flan I have ever tasted. Top notch in my book.

Visited December 2012
Mukilteo, Washington
“Wow. Excellent unexpected lunch.”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Will definitely return the next time I am in town. Stopped here for lunch on my way to the airport - and I wish I had found this place sooner, so that I could come back for dinner. The setting is gorgeous, the service is impeccable, and the food was fresh and excellent.

• Visited November 2012
Mission
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The service was great and the food was terrific. My birthday dinner was great and the service was excellent. Especially tender was the steak

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Elizabeth T
McAllen, Texas, United States
“Great place”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My mother in law brought me here with a group of her girl friends. I was very impressed. The atmosphere was lovely, the staff was very attentive, and the food was wonderful.

Visited April 2012