El Rocio Retreat
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$65
  • Breakfast included
$99
$91
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2009

My husband and I traveled a 3 1/2 hour drive for my sisters wedding. The Innkeepers were so RUDE and DISREPECTFUL. They came in DEMANDING with major attitude that my husband and I go outside and help them decorate. We knew nothing about the decorating plans or what was on the contract. We were merely guests for a wedding. We were going down there with high expectations, instead we will NEVER EVER RECOMMEND that place to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2009
4  Thank laurelTexas
mmgamel, Owner at El Rocio Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

We are sorry you felt the way you did while attending your sister's wedding.
Hopefully you will be able to focus on your sister's special day and not the
anger you felt towards me for asking you to give me a hand with a last minute request of your sister's, the bride.
El Rocio Retreat is a peaceloving place and we invite you to come back to visit to experience the peace and harmony that is generally fetl within the 18 acres.