“Cold expensive” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Lindsay, Oklahoma
“Cold expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband has never been impressed with Chili's but since I had never been to Chili's he said he would give another try. Now I know why he was right. I ordered fajita's and when they finally arrived they weren't even sizzling or in the least steaming they were cold and pretty much tasteless My Husband asked me if I wanted to send them back I declined and made up my mind that Chili's wasn't for me. Our waitress wasn't bad but she also wasn't really that good either my glass went empty for a very long time and it didn't appear that she was overly busy. Would not go back.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank SandK2013

Greenville, Texas, United States
“Evening with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I had dinner with friends tonight at the Mineral Wells' Chili's. It was after the football game, busy, but still our waitress (Rachel) was on top of her game. Manager came by several times to check on us and everyone around us seem to be having a good time. Good interaction from the whole staff without intruding. Place was clean and organized.

• Visited September 2013