“well kept property and very friendly staff”

Best Western Club House Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Reviewed May 18, 2013

we are at this location by weekly for family reasons . they keep site very up to date rooms clean pool clean friendly staff would put my a + on it. would stay time after time as well as have others stay here.

Room Tip: rooms are very nice size
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
KEYYTRIGER, General Manager at Best Western Club House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and your loyalty. We are very pleased and happy that were able to take care of your families needs. We try to be very flexible. Put you, our guests first so you have the accommodations needed for any circumstance that may arise. We continue to move forward, by constantly improving and updating our Hotel so you have the Best experience here. Thank you again and we look forward of having your family stay with our family again.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Club House Inn & Suites

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have never experienced such wonderful guest services all under one roof! I travel frequently and I have to say I have never been so pleasently satisfied in every aspect of my stay. My husband requested a room upon check in because of it's location and with out any hesitation at all his request was fullfilled. The phones were ringing, other guests were waiting to check in also, I took special notice of Kiran's ability to quickly attend to everyone with throughness and a smile. The lobby, corridors, and rooms were exceptionally clean. A very peacful night. They serve complimentry HOT Breakfast which is also above the rest. I'ts not because what they serve differs from others but because Vanessa who prepares the food, coffee, eating area takes pride in her job. She greets you every morning with a delightful smile. She is constantly checking the freshness of all the food, making sure there is plenty for all. If she isn't refilling, she is cleaning and always smiling. I have had to approach the front desk several times for various needs, apparently on Karen's shift each time. She consistently greeted my request or question with genuine care. She was very personable, and knowledgeable of the Mineral Wells area. It was very refreshing to actually feel like I wasn't imposing her with another need. She is very knowledgeable of the area, and went above and beyond to make sure I walked away smiling. I could go on and on... Every aspect of this hotel, from Guest Services to Housekeeping to Engineering Best Western Mineral Wells is a cut above the rest. Book with confidence and experience there exceptional service.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for first staying with us, but for also taking your time to send your thoughts and feeling to Trip Advisory.
We appreciate all of our guests and take pride as, Vanessa displayed in doing and being the best we can for you, our guest. In our hotel we want you to feel at home, to feel like part of our family. We are very pleased that we were able to take care of all your needs. We also look forward to seeing you again. Thank you again for your loyalty, your time and your kind words.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The staff at this hotel is very friendly and helpful. I stayed here for a little over 1 month on business and received very good service. Rooms are large and comfortable and reasonably priced. Would recommend to anyone for long term stay or overnight.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Let me start with thank you. We understand being away from your home for long periods of time can by stressful and trying. That's why we strive to make all our guests no matter how long they stay, feel like they are part of our family. Thank you for you for not only choosing and staying with us for 1 month, but also for taking the time to write your thoughts. Thank you again and we do appreciate you and hope to see again soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I came to Mineral Wells to attend the COWBOY SOCIETY OF SWING MUSIC celebration held at the country club across the street. The whole family at Best Western was there to make our trip so enjoyable. We brought our dog and he too had an enjoyable week-end. The price, location and the clean atmosphere was wonderful. We would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.
My one and only complaint was the coffee and coffee pot in the room.. Kiran assured me he would taste the coffee and make adjustments. As far as the coffee pot he has no control. You can count on us and our many friends will return next year.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be just perfect as we checked with our friends.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

We always enjoy when the Cowboy Society of Swing Music stay with us. We also feel very Honored to be able to have accommodations for all members of our guests families, like your pet. We look forward to having you all come again next year, but please feel free to come anytime. We would love to see you all again. Thank you for staying with us, also we are looking at the coffee to make sure we offer only the Best for our guests. Again thank yo and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

In town last week for my nieces wedding. Upon arrival which we were early, lady behind the counter which later turned out to be the assistant manager (karen) stated they had a big check out and the room was not quite ready. No worries, I mentioned can we pre-check in? her response was "oh no I can't do anything until the room is clean! Wow, I thought after the pitch in her voice while not looking at us at all....THEN she decides to call housekeeping to check status of room, she also mentions the room # WOW how can you not do anything before the room is clean yet check on the exact room we are staying in....?? we avoided the front desk most of the weekend. Saturday morning. breakfast appeared to be winding down but there were plenty of people having breakfast. We arrive we items displayed but almost empty. The oatmeal was actually in a old school crock pot my have cooking machines improved vastly over the years.

Oatmeal, burning around edges, english muffins were stale, juice, milk, and cereal were available and plentiful, yet from the view of the cars that were parked just to the right of the entrance to the hotel on both afternoons and sunday morning, I will not mention what I noticed but they were expensive, you mean to tell me you cannot buy REAL EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!! with a grocery store, and Walmart just down the street, also the availability of a farmers market in the city you would think that would be a selling point that would enhance the value of the guest stay, and enhance the bottom line of the hotel...I digress. It appeared that the young lady was overwhelmed who was doing the breakfast that morning. Karen and I presume the housekeeper helped for a time. I noticed there were comments from others complaining about the lack of food, and the freshness, so it was not "just me" Karen, it appears could not make eye contact with alot of the guest, never once acknowledge anyone while we were having breakfast. I did not expect a fine breakfast I anticipated a respectable one with the basics, then with the lack of attention to detail, along with "not my problem attitude" you can get a sense of what is the least amount of effort I can give and still keep the doors open.....Disappointing, with regret I booked this hotel in the first place. If you happen to be a gold or plat member with best western, don't bother to even get a thank you for being a member, she could not even look up to notice you or even really care about your business.

Room Tip: Only asset to this hotel, they are pet friendly...which is a plus.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
KEYYTRIGER, General Manager at Best Western Club House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

May we start with we are very sorry that your stay wasn't what we had hoped for. We do appreciate your input and comments. Also we will be looking into this situation. All your input will be used to assist in further training of our staff. We want to make our guests a priority and to have your stay the best it can be. Again thank you and we are sorry and would appreciate to opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Best Western Club House Inn and Suites is a very nice new hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful. They have a free breakfast like most hotels now, but they have both bacon and sausage to go with the eggs and Biscuits and gravy. The rooms are very spacious, and were very clean. The rooms have a microwave oven and small refrigerator, along with the small coffee maker and complementary coffee.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
KEYYTRIGER, General Manager at Best Western Club House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We have worked to keep our Hotel as New and up to date as possible. Also try to have a little more variety for our valued guests at breakfast. We look forward to serving your lodging needs in the near future. Thank you again from the entire staff of your Best Western Club House Inn & Suites, located in Historic Mineral Wells Texas.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I'm glad I printed off information on location. We were traveling US 281 -- the hotel is 3 miles east of that highway at the east edge of town. Not much else out that way -- except there is a botanical gardens another 3 miles east that look like an interesting place to spend some time.

Room Tip: The rooms were clean and comfortable -- nice TV
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
KEYYTRIGER, General Manager at Best Western Club House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

We are glad that you stayed with us on your visit to Historic Mineral Wells. We hope that when you return you stay with us again. We have some options to visit. Please let us know when you will be back and we will have some information for you. Thank you again and hope to see you very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mineral Wells
Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites
Executive Inn Mineral Wells
Executive Inn Mineral Wells
#6 of 8 in Mineral Wells

Been to Best Western Club House Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!