“Really good dinner”

Pastafina Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Pella Fina was highly recommended by the desk clerk at our hotel, and she was right on! This was an exceptionally nice restaurant with exceptionally good food! From the dinner rolls to the entre, yummm! The place was clean with nice decor. The service was very good. They seem to really take pride in what the do.

There are newer reviews for Pastafina Restaurant

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I always order the same thing!! Spaghetti with meat sauce and cheese sticks! Their spaghetti is better than anywhere I have ever eaten pasta! Have great rolls too!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Went on the recommendations of other ratings. Had soup, salad, bread and a pasta combination. Everything was just terrific. The food was delicious, hot and timely. The server, Anna was on top of it from start to finish. The prices really shocked me. Extremely inexpensive. 11 dollars for all that? Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had my evening meal at Pastafina in Mineral Wells with my friend and it was everything I had read about. Good bread, good wine, and good food. The décor was nice, the place clean, temperature perfect, and the noise level just right. I had the Shrimp Alfredo and he had the Spaghetti and Meatballs. Taylor our waitress was there at the appropriate times and gave us a nice history of the place. Everyone around us looked happy with their selections. A nice ending to my trip.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were very suprised to find this restaurant on our travels. It is reasonably priced and the food was very good. The waitress was very personable and gave us some history about the Baker Hotel. I would highly recommend this restaurant.