“Can't Go Wrong”

Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We stayed one night. Very clean property. Check in was easy, friendly manager(asked about my Maryland shirt). Clean and quiet room. AC worked perfectly. Bed very comfortable. Squeaky clean toilet, sink, shower. Lobby has computer terminal, breakfast had good variety. No disappointments at all.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank checkflag
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you for providing a thorough review. I'm glad everything was clean and well maintained. Thank you for staying with us - we look forward to welcoming you again to our national award winning hotel.
Roger.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Staff was friendly; bed and pillows were very comfortable, as was the room--climate control, all fixtures in the bathroom were in good condition and working order, etc. Breakfast included hot and cold items and was good. I did receive a call shortly after checking in to make sure that the room was satisfactory, just like other reviewers stated--a nice touch! I chose to stay at this hotel over another in Mineral Wells solely on the plethora of excellent reviews Days Inn has received on this website. I was not disappointed. This was a business trip and I don't know if business will ever bring me this way again, but if it does, I would happily stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cat2102
DISMW, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience, at our hotel, with everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed our room features, our breakfast options and our service level. Again thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I researched all hotels in the area prior to my visit and chose this Days Inn because of the 100% great reviews ... the hotel lived up to all those reviews. The staff was extremely professional and friendly and seemed to go above and beyond to assure that my husband and I had a wonderful stay. The room was clean, TV worked great and the breakfast was freash and clean. I highly recommend ... best place I've stayed in a long time. My husband especially commented on the comfortable bed!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SouthMSGirl
DISMW, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

Thank you for being an informed consumer and for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs' in Mineral Wells. I'm glad our team met your expectations based on our reviews. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever your travels bring you to Mineral Wells.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

I toured the hotel before booking my wedding guests. I selected it because it was the best maintained and best managed hotel in town. Roger is great to work with. I dealt with him for several months and he was responsive to me every time. My guests thoroughly enjoyed their stay.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TexasTravelbud
DISMW, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

It was a pleasure to serve your wedding guests. We wish all the success for the newly married couple. Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I swear these folks must have worked for Four Seasons once upon a time. Service was unexpectedly good. Snack pack when you register, friendly words spoken, professional in booking, attention to details, free wi-fi, thermostats that actually work and easy to control, firm beds, coffee, refrigerator, microwave, iron, extra blankets in the room, scrumptous self-serve breakfast (you can easily make your own waffles), you-name-it! They actually called my room to see if everything was ok, and offered a wake-up call. And on top of everything, they upgraded us to a suite without us asking-- wow! Definitely the newest and best-est in town; almost makes me want to go back to Mineral Wells...

Room Tip: Elevator is very slow, but NOT noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank danielcbush
DISMW, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your stay at our hotel. Thank you for comparing my team to the staff at the Four Seasons. We look forward to welcoming you and meeting your expectations when you return again to our hotel.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Flying into Mineral Wells Texas and arriving late (after midnight), my wife and I were greeted by the front desk staff with two cold bottles of water and a gift bag. Wonderful reception that late at night. Our suite was fresh and clean. The next three mornings, we were greeted with a well stocked and VERY clean breakfast. Roger spoke to us an number of times and never failed to call us by first name. Hard to do, as my wife's name is Deneann. No one gets it right. The pool was cleaned each day by the owner, himself. Hands on guy. We can not say enough about this Days Inn and the staff. Try it, you will like it!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank john g
DISMW, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

John,

I am blessed to have a wonderful team. I'm glad my team welcomed you, ensured a clean comfortable suite, and plenty of breakfast options. I have the easy task of just remembering names. We look forward to welcoming and serving you and Deneann again soon. Gotta run....need to clean the pool.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

We were driving through Texas and it was time to stop for the night. We saw a Days Inn sign and pulled in. This Days Inn was two years old. We were greeted at the front desk, offered a fresh baked cookie. The room was fresh and clean. The manager asked multiple times if we had everything we needed and if we enjoyed our stay. I can highly recommend this Days Inn.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Betweenjobs
DISMW, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and our fresh baked cookies. We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you through Mineral Wells again.