“Good Hotel - Much better than your average Days Inn”

Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is a new hotel located just outside of town. Friendly service, clean and modern rooms and good beds. Common areas are very well kept and breakfast is adequate.

Room Tip: Vending machines and ice maker are on the first floor. Stay away from the elevator as it beeps quite...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Stefano058
DISMW, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to your return when we have another Stage Race or Crit.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Had to be in Mineral Sprngs to attend a family funeral. We stayed at the Days Inn and could not of been more pleased. Super clean and great staff. Bedding was so comfortable!! Was asked when we left if we could change one thing about the hotel what would it be and honestly could not think of a thing. Great place, great price and wonderful staff. Highly recommend to anyone is this area. :-) You will not be disappointed if you choose this hotel!!! Plus the price was much lower than many others nearby.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Melanie P
DISMW, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2012

Melanie,

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. I am glad my staff was able to accommodate you during your time of grief. We welcome you and your family again to our hotel whenever your travels bring you to Mineral Wells.

Roger

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I couldn't have been more pleased with my stay at this hotel. It was very clean, had a good free breakfast buffet, nice amenities, great beds, etc. However, the most pleasant part of the stay was Roger who worked at the front desk. He was extremely helpful and caring in getting my elderly parents a handicapped room right next to the elevator on the 2nd floor when I called prior to our arrival. He treated us like we were his own family. He was also helpful in giving us recommendations for local restaurants. I defintely would stay at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Marianne W
DISMW, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2012

Marianne,

It was a pleasure serving your family. I'd like to take all the credit but I have been blessed with a wonderful team that takes care of all the details and makes my job easier.

We look forward to serving you again.

Roger

Reviewed December 18, 2011

My husband and I traveled to Mineral Wells, TX for a TPWD draw hunt and chose this hotel based on it's location, great price and excellent reviews. I'm always a little skeptical about such good reviews but, upon checking-in I immediately realized they were all true. The staff and manager treated us with great respect and hospitality. We stayed here for 4 nights and every day we were greeted with a smile and a welcome. We stayed in the Executive King room which was really big, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was bigger than a walk-in closet and had granite counter tops with his/hers sinks! The bed and pillows were plush and we slept like babies every night. The flat screen TV was a plus. The hotel is only minutes from the Lake Mineral Wells State Park and town. If we ever return to Mineral Wells, we will definitely stay here again, without hesitation. I want to thank the staff and manager for making us feel right at home. Lovely hotel. It really is the best Days Inn we've ever stayed at.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Huntres
DISMW, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2011

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your 4 night stay in Mineral Wells. Although all of our rooms and suites have the plush bedding, the Executive King is my personal favorite also - I love the large bathroom! Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. It was a pleasure serving you and your husband. We look forward to welcoming you the next time you visit Mineral Wells.

Roger Patel

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I stayed there for a week on business and I was really impressed with how perfect everything was. Everyone was friendly and the rooms were perfect with a very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank forester74
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed here for Texas fires. The staff was excellent as we worked odd hours and were in and out of the rooms often. We left for a few days and the staff held all of our things we left in the room for our return. It was a home away from home. Thanks to Roger and te rest of the staff.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank firedawg007
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Having spent 76 days in Texas, fighting wildfires so far this year. I have stayed in hotels from Jasper to Abilene and many places in between.

The Mineral Wells hotel, staff and management are the BEST! Excellant service, very nice rooms, friendly .and accomadating (when I mentioned some of our firefighters would like Yogurt along with the great breakfast, it was there the next day).

The manager, Roger, and his family are the best, always greeted us by our first names and a friendy good morning---made our firefighters feel at home.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Art T
DISMW, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2011

Art, it has been an honor to serve you and my friends with the Forest Service. We appreciate the hard work, dedication and sacrifice of your team. My staff has enjoyed being the host hotel serving the fire fighters and support personnel. You’ll be glad to know, yogurt is now a rotated part of our daily breakfast buffet - Thank you for the suggestion. Hope to see you again either during your Forest Service duties or during a personal vacation trip to Texas. God bless. Your friend, Roger.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mineral Wells
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#9 of 17 in Weatherford
Clarion Inn and Suites Weatherford

Been to Days Inn & Suites Mineral Wells? Share your experiences!