“Very nice motel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Celina, Texas
“Very nice motel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Just stayed here for one night, but it was very nice. The beds were super comfortable and the breakfast tasty. The only drawbacks: there was a weird smell (not a bad one, mind you) in the hall--although it did not follow into the room--and there was a buzzing noise when the air conditioner went off. Neither one of these things would stop me from staying here again. Once again, Comfort Suites was worth the money.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind words and your loyalty,We are glad to see you had good stay with us at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells,TX.Hope to see you next time you come in Mineral wells,TX.Once again Thank You for Staying with us,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I love love love to stay at this hotel! My husband has to stay at hotels very frequently and I travel with him. We have stayed at nearly every hotel Mineral Wells has to offer and this is by far our favorite. The hotel is always clean and our room is perfect for what we need. The hotel has a workout area and an indoor pool that I enjoy using. What really makes a difference is the staff...everyone is so friendly and extremely accommodating from the manger Sam to the front desk workers to housekeeping. This is a great place to stay!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Julie_and_George
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Julie and George.
Thank You for kind words.I am glad you are enjoying fitness center and indoor pool.
I will share this with my staff member and i am bless to have a wonderfull staff that makes guest feel they are home.I am looking forward to see you guys again soon!!!!!Once again thank you for your feedback.
Euless, tx
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Stayed Wednesday before Thanksgiving with 2 grandkids ...Walked in without reservation and got a 2 Queen with sofabed on ground floor. Indoor Pool with hot-tub was nice .. Hot tub actually hot.. Pool was ok with warm water pouring in from two different spots.. Towels were onhand ..Breakfast was adequate for us.. Lady working desk Thanksgiving morning was A+ . She was friendly..smiling..helpful (Has to be hotels best employee) I give this hotel high marks with 2 exceptions.. Roadway leading from highway to hotel drive needs repaving.. Sofa bed had no linen stored in room that I found..but very few hotels have comfy sofa bed anyway.. Got good rate with AARP membership..Stayed for indoor pool for grandkids or would have stayed in Weatherford..Fairfield Inn in weatherford tx too high.. Marriott offers no discounts for AARP or 60YO like me..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sam G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank You for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I appreciate your input. I take the opinions of my guests very seriously.I am glad you and grand kids enojoy hot tub and inddor pool.I am proud of my staff members and i will share your feedback with them,We always welcome and offer AARP and 60YO members discount.We look foward to having you back soon! Thank you again...
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

The hotel is new, clean, fabulous, and nice, is in great location near to Graford, TX. The sleep quality is great and the staff amigable, and a lot of amenities, I'll recomend this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank You for sharing your experience at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells,TX.I am proud to having good staff members who make guest happy. I am glad you enjoy our amenities we have in room and i will share this comments with my staff members.We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.Again Thank You.
Houston, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

The room was large and very clean. The bathroom had a granite countertop and a "stone" over plain tile shower. The room also had a refrigerator. The room was nicer than some Marriotts and Hiltons that I have stayed in. The front desk clerk was very helpful. I didn't make it up in time for breakfast so I have no comment. I would definitely stay here again if passing through Mineral Wells.

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank KK
, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank You for review and We sincerely appreciate the kind word and valuable feedback.Thank you for comparing our rooms with Marriotts and Hiltons hotels.We take pride in Cleaning staff and members.I will share this comments with my cleaning staff.Hope next time you are our guest you made it on time to have important meal of the day to start your day.Again Thank You and hope to see you soon!!!
Smithtown, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Upon check-in was made to feel right at home. Room was very large and spotless. Air conditioning had been turned off so the temperature was about 90 degrees. Turned the thermostat to cool and went out to dinner at a recommend restaurant. By the time I got bad the temperature of the room was perfect. Got a great night sleep. Ate a hearty breakfast and then off to Love Field in Dallas.

Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
We sincerely appreciate the kind word and valuable feedback.I have shared your comments with each team member and applauded them for a great job. Hope to see you soon when you come back in Mineral Wells TX.Thank You on behalf of myself and my team members.
Casper, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

Recently I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Mineral Wells. After a long drive, I wasn't expecting much but a clean bed. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was large and very clean with a microwave and refrigerator. The lobby area was very nice and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank teachertraveladdict
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites - Mineral Wells Texas. It is our goal to not only meet but to exceed all guest expectations. We thank you for your kind comments!! We hope to see you soon.Once again Thank You.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mineral Wells
BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites
Executive Inn Mineral Wells
Executive Inn Mineral Wells
#6 of 8 in Mineral Wells

Been to Comfort Suites Mineral Wells? Share your experiences!