“Clean and comfortable room, great desk staff”

Comfort Suites Mineral Wells
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Smithtown, New York
“Clean and comfortable room, great desk staff”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Upon check-in was made to feel right at home. Room was very large and spotless. Air conditioning had been turned off so the temperature was about 90 degrees. Turned the thermostat to cool and went out to dinner at a recommend restaurant. By the time I got bad the temperature of the room was perfect. Got a great night sleep. Ate a hearty breakfast and then off to Love Field in Dallas.

Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
We sincerely appreciate the kind word and valuable feedback.I have shared your comments with each team member and applauded them for a great job. Hope to see you soon when you come back in Mineral Wells TX.Thank You on behalf of myself and my team members.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Recently I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Mineral Wells. After a long drive, I wasn't expecting much but a clean bed. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was large and very clean with a microwave and refrigerator. The lobby area was very nice and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank teachertraveladdict
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites - Mineral Wells Texas. It is our goal to not only meet but to exceed all guest expectations. We thank you for your kind comments!! We hope to see you soon.Once again Thank You.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 27, 2012

As my friend I were looking for a room on 5/26/2012 . Our first stop was Comfort Suites in MIneral Wells, Tx. Sarah, the evening desk clerk greeted you when you entered the hotel. She gave a us a great deal. Best in town. She explained everything. The rooms were clean, has been updated. We came back down stairs and she helped with the printer. She had
time for her guest. The next morning ran into the housekeeper and she was so friendly and pleasant. Breakfast was good. Sam Patel checked us out and again was very helpful and very kind. One suggestion put more fruit out. I plan on visiting Minerals Wells, Tx again and I will stay at comfort suites again. Thank you Sarah for a very pleasant stay. Awesome hotel.
Thank you Sam for a great Staff.
RPiatt,OKC,OK

Room Tip: we were in corner suite on 3rd floor.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Renee
Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your stay at our hotel.I'm glad that you have enjoy your stay with us.I'm bless to have a great team member.Myself and my team are lookiing forward to serve you again when you plan our next trip to Comfort Suites in Mineral Wells,TX.Next time I will make sure i have enough fruits out.Thank You again for review and lookiing forward to see you again.
Corning, California
Reviewed May 26, 2012

When we first called for reservation and treated so well by Sarah, I knew we were going to be pleased. Sam Patel has gathered and trained a super staff, dedicated to the tradition of being a Host.
The cleanliness of the room was fantastic.
The only suggestion would be to put some opening windows in the Indoor Pool area for ventilation.
We will be coming back to Mineral Wells Comfort Suites again

Room Tip: Bring your golf clubs the Course across the street is FUN
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ChuckBartok
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, May 27, 2012
Chuck
Thank You for taking time out from your traveling to write a review.I am Proud to know that you have been treated great by Sarah.I am bless to have a great staff to run day to day business and without them there won't be any success.I hope you enjoying your trip and hope to see you back went your travel bring you to Mineral Wells.See you soon!!!
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We started with the award program about four months ago and have stayed in Edmonton, Calgary, Texas City, many around Houston not to mention in southern LA and up in Denver.
We were not unhappy anywhere, but noticed a trend in Mineral Wells - most friendly staff compared to all the other locations: very clean, and even the windows open on the upper floors which is minor but something i personally like. Thank you to the young man in the morning shift and "Leti" who tended to our needs all three visits. Our favorite so far - THANKS!!

Room Tip: upper floors have opening windows - great indoor pool and whirltub
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank zoha941
Sam G, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Thank You for sharing your experience . We are elated to hear of your pleasant experience at our hotel in Mineral Wells.We hope to see you again when you are in this area.On behalf of myself and my staff hope you reach back home safely.Once again Thank You so much.
Texas
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I toured the property before booking some rooms for my wedding guests. The rooms were very clean and looked very comfortable. I had several guests stay there and they were pleased. Sam was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank TexasTravelbud
Sam P, Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
It was pleasure to serve your wedding guests on behalf of myself and my team i would like to say Thank you for making us be a part of this wedding and we wish all success to newly couple.
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I planned a Homecoming party for family and friends on February 2012 for my son who is a United States Sailor. Our stay there was a "Wonderful Experience." Sam and his staff were very polite and helpful to our party and stay. We had a great time. The room rates were excellent, the rooms were clean and inviting, and the free breakfast was excellent too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It's nice to know that there is a hotel who actually cares about the vistor. My future stays will always be at the Comfort Suites in Mineral Wells, Texas.
Thank you Sam and your staff for being the best hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Dolores E
Dolores
Its was our pleasure serving you and your freind.It was our honor to host welcome back party for your son who serve the country.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mineral Wells
Executive Inn Mineral Wells
Executive Inn Mineral Wells
#6 of 8 in Mineral Wells
Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites

Been to Comfort Suites Mineral Wells? Share your experiences!