“A MUST STAY!!”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Stark City, Missouri
“A MUST STAY!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was a work/family stay so, we were looking for comfort, fun, quiet and access to shopping, food, ect... Facility was clean, quiet, and family friendly. The entire stay was awesome! The owners and staff were communicable, helpful, and professional. If in the area, this is a must stay!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Tammylash
Babu S, Manager at Knights Inn Mineral Wells, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Tammy,
Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy to know that you really liked your stay. Myself and my staff had a very great time with your family. Hope to see you soon to stay with us in the future

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

I like staying there. The location was really good. The service for the laundry was awesome.The rooms were clean and neat. The bathroom was clean and they change the bed sheets every day, I stayed. The parking was really clean and huge. My kids played in the parking lot in the evening. The rooms were nice and remodeled. The staff was very friendly and warm welcoming. I would recommend this motel to my friends and family. The service they provided was satisfying and excellent. I always get my room service on time. I will go to this motel whenever I am in the town.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to serve you again in future.
Greenville, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I traveled to Mineral Wells to visit a friend and attend the football game. Knights Inn fit the bill as far as price and location. The only problem I had was the TV was not working in the first room, but they quickly found me another one. Room clean and the noise level very nice. Location was easy to get in and out of. Front staff checked me in and out quickly and were pleasant to converse with.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
DevakiAravind, General Manager at Knights Inn Mineral Wells, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Aubrey,
Thank you so much for review about our property. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry for the inconvenience with TV and appreciate your patience on that. Thanks for your remarks about our front desk staff. I will share your compliments with them. Hope to see you soon.
Wills Point
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a GREAT bargain. Very good value for the money. We almost didn't book with them because the price was so low, we figured you get what you pay for. We are glad we did. We basically got two nights for what we would expect to pay for one night. Property is older but updated, well maintained and currently undergoing more upgrades. The place is clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly. The pool was a real surprise for us, it is 5 ft at the deepest but about 1/2 is 3 ft or less, perfect for anyone with little kids. Ours are 2, 4 and 12, they had a blast because they had so much room to swim and not get over their heads. All in all, one of Mineral Wells best kept secrets. We booked again for this upcoming weekend, that says it all. Also, the non-smoking room was really non-smoking and didn't smell of cigarettes like most do.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jack C
Dear Mr. Jack,
Thank you for your review about our property Knights inn, Mineral wells, Tx. We try to keep our property clean and affordable to all. I am glad you liked our outdoor pool which is the biggest outdoor pool in town. Thanks for revealing the mineral wells best secrets. Hope to see you soon.
Thanks
Babu sethu
Manager
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were impressed with how friendly & accommodating the staff is, made you feel welcomed, while providing you with a clean room. We were very grateful they are 'pet-friendly', with permission. Good location, a pool & continental breakfast options, plus reasonable rates will be why we are returning to the Knights Inn of Mineral Wells, TX.
TB & MB

Room Tip: We had a corner room downstairs, which made it easier when traveling with pets.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tammye_pms
Dear TB & MB,
Thank you so much for your kind review about our property. We always welcome your four legged kids/friends with pleasure. We started offering Texas sized fresh waffles in our free breakfast along with bagels, English muffins, cereals,juice, fresh fruit,pastries, biscuits . I welcome you to try them on your next visit with us.
Rice, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I am a OTR Trucker Driver whom the management and staff have treated me and my family with lots of hospitality. I just give a call the day I am arriving without any problems of getting a room with accomodations for my family whom I have a grandson whom enjoys it with the ladies and girls there too. I have recommended other drivers who travel to this town or need a stop before going elsewhere due to no truck stops in this town too.

Room Tip: let them know ahead if you have little kids be joining in your stay so they can accomodate like they...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Julia V
DevakiAravind, Owner at Knights Inn Mineral Wells, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate your patience Regarding the T.V. We try our best to make sure everything is working fine. Thank you so much for your good remarks about our front desk staff. I will share your compliments with them. We are so glad that you are very happy with your stay. Once again thank you for your comments. Have a great day
Fort Worth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

It's an older motel with a few cracks and scratches, but it's nice and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The beds are fantastic. Continental breakfast is usual for a smaller motel (muffins, cereal, etc..). I will stay there again and recommend it also.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Susan B
Dear Marthaham,
Thank you for your review about our property. I am very happy that you liked our beds and our clean affordable rooms. I have wonderful group of staff who will try to make your stay more enjoyable. Your reviews help us to improve. We recently started serving fresh Texas shaped waffles in our breakfast along with bagels, English muffins, jimmy dean sandwiches, cereals, juice, pastries. We invite you to try them on your next visit. Thank you so much for recommending us. Hope to see you soon