“Great pizza”

Jimmy's Pizza Pasta & Subs
Ranked #15 of 57 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Jimmy's has been a favorite of mine for years. While the interior is nothing special, the food is exceptional. I used to live about 20 miles away and would try to eat there about once a week, but now I live over an hour away, so it is a rare treat when I can get a slice.
The Jimmy's special is a little of everything and is my favorite. The veggie is really good, too. I've never even tried the pasta since the pizza is so good. It looks wonderful, though.
Bring your own beer if you enjoy that beverage with your meal.
All in all, Jimmy's is some of the best pizza around.

1  Thank Tcs6

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Have been going to Jimmy's since they opened a few years ago. We didn't have many restaurants in Midlothian and when you find a good one we try to support. It's a come as you are place and bring the kids.

1  Thank TexasGalDFW
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The food here is great, and the portions are generous. The aroma of the fresh bread is awesome. My favorite meal is the sausage and pepper stromboli, but I've never had any main dish here that wasn't fantastic. One word of caution though--the desserts in the glass case at the front LOOK great, but have been a disappointment. That's why I can't go 5 stars. The canoli is a good dessert though. The service is generally very friendly, and the owner is sincere in asking how you liked everything as you leave. This is definitely one of my favorite restaurants.

1  Thank DrMomma
Reviewed August 27, 2012

So, I would normally not write about a pizza place, but this place got my attention when I first ordered a stuffed slice of pizza. I first ate here with a friend who suggested ordering a single slice of the stuffed pizza; being very hungry I was thinking perhaps 2 or 3 would make more since, but never having eaten here before I listened to my friend. Very glad I did, when it arrived, I was looking at a slice of pizza that looked to be at least an inch thick. It is more like having a piece of pizza pie, full of cheese, pepperoni and other ingredients. Very good, and yes 1 piece is very filling, even for someone who likes to have seconds at dinner.

It is fairly easy to find, parking can be a challenge right near the restaurant, but there is more parking available in the downtown area. It is on W Main St (287 Bus. Rt\W. Avenue G) at 18th (downtown area).

Summary - They have a nice selection of great food; if you are in the Midlothian area it is definitely worth taking the time to stop in and have something to eat.

1  Thank Jimmy S
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This establishment has good prices for decent food. I would eat here again.

1  Thank Maryann101