“Great Customer Service - Javi Rocks!”

Wyndham Garden Midland
Ranked #33 of 46 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I recently stayed there this weekend. The staff was very courteous, and attentive to my needs. My reservation was incorrect, Javi(staff member) went out of his way to correct reservation that was made through expedia. Will definitely recommend, and stay again! Thanks Millions Javi!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
MidtownhotelGM, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Midland, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am extremely pleased Javier was able to fix the issue with your reservation.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to use and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I recently stayed there this weekend. The staff was very courteous, and attentive to my needs. I left some items behind, and a staff member, Javier, went out of his way to help me. He made it a priority to get my items shipped to me ASAP. Will definitely recommend, and stay again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am extremely pleased that you found our staff courteous and attentive to your needs.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This property is great for business travelers - conveniently located, quiet, and if booking online pricing is better than many other area hotels.
The restaurant in the lounge (open at night) serves better than average hotel pub fare. Highly recommend & ask for waitress Irene.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy our Restaurant and lounge on your recent visit.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The bathroom is so small the door hit the toilet. The door latch didn't latch. Staff=horrible. Maid threw away a food bag on the desk that had my husband's debit card in it...nowhere near the trash can. But she left a pizza box behind the trash can for 4 days. They said they would look through the trash and find it. My husband was outside by the dumpster and nobody ever came so he called them and she told him they were looking in the dumpster right then, he confronted her lie and she threatened him with security. He stayed there for 15 days this time and countless times before because price/convenience...this was his last time! I stayed for 3 of those days. Felt very unsafe in lobby at night...some type of club above the front desk? Lady at the front desk acted like we were such a bother. The night lady security officer was rude and acted like it was such a waste of her time to open the pool area to get my son's shoes we forgot....looked like she had gotten woke up.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tiffanie H

I was shocked to hear about the problems that you experienced during your recent stay with us. I am writing to thank you for taking the time to bring these matters to my attention.

We strive to make each guests stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide good service to all of our guests. Consequently, it is disappointing to learn that you are unhappy. Please accept my sincere apology.

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that all comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong, and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that your complaints and suggestions have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. We take pride in out hotel, and we do our best to prevent problems from recurring. Therefore, I’d like you to give us another try by staying with us again during your next visit to the area, and please let me know so that I can personally assure that your stay is a memorable one.

Again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There is no excuse for anything less than complete guest satisfaction.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Clean. Staff was courteous. Great breakfast. Just an all around good experience here. The only worry I had, and it was minimal at best, was it wasn't necessarily in a great part of town. But I didn't feel unsafe. Would stay here again for sure. Rooms have a contemporary, updated feel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (432)699-4144..

Reviewed May 23, 2014

hotel's overall look was good but rooms were too small for the furnishings...barely room to walk between bed and desk, frig and microwave stuffed in a closet space with curtains(can we say country)...almost everything in room touched each other...beds were nice, room just cramped...bathroom small, when opening door it came about an inch from hitting the toilet...no free breakfast but for $9 there was a breakfast (all you can eat)bar...front area was spacious, a wet bar, computer room(3 computers) large lounge area, breakfast bar, a fairly large pool and seating area and then you get to your tiny big bed room...surprise!!!

Room Tip: depending on body stature, get a rm at another hotel or maybe a suite...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lillie A
Reviewed May 22, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
MidtownhotelGM, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Midland, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2015