“La Quinta on the loop in Midland”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Midland North
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed February 14, 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank 780jayj

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I was not real impressed. The location wasn't great (other than being near a Cracker Barrel). The bathrooms weren't especially clean. The bed and pillows weren't comfortable. The front desk staff was more interested in talking about their personal problems than getting me checked in. Breakfast was ok, but not as good as ones I've had at similarly priced hotels. I am not in Odessa-Midland frequently, but I will try somewhere else when I return.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeff G
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Digusting, got in really late at night and entire hotel was booked, asked for two rooms with double beds, got only one bed in each room. got into room and table/desk was broken. Climbed into bed and there was curly pubic hair in sheets, was too tired to care, decided would talk to front desk in am. Got up in morning and found leaves and pubic hair in bathroom...talked to front desk, they said we could move rooms...and we did...next room was alright. When we checked out they comped 20% of one night, not really what id do for someone who stayed in dirty room. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank happy_cat721
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Horribly slow Internet. Won't stay here again for this reason. If you do stay here, avoid rooms next to stairwells. The door slams very loudly.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 29, 2010

I was booked this room on a business trip for 4 nights. I was thinking, "nice" not even close! As soon as I walked in, the room had a horrible smell! It smelled as if someone had dropped a really cheap bottle of perfume on the carpet! It smelled so bad I had to open the window! So I dealed with it and decided to have a shower and the tub drain was clogged! By the time I knew it, the water was up halfway my legs! The bathroom light above was burned out! Only the vanity lights worked!! I complained about all this and nothing was done!! My worse stay ever!! Never Again will I stay here!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank HardLaborer
Reviewed October 7, 2010

The La Quinta was very nice and roomy. Very close to restaurants and local shopping. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2010

What a nice facility, location, and staff. But that did not help the fact that we listened to nonstop barking from dogs all evening on the second floor. This review is more about the La Quinta policy on dogs. I have been a returns member (143860) since 1990 but have probably stayed in my last La Quinta. I am sure that corporate management knew that they would lose and or gain customers with this policy. So I will be one of the ones they lose. I would like to thank the desk staff for comping my room for the night. But that still didn't stop the barking.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business