“Excellent!!”

Holiday Inn Express Midland Loop 250
Ranked #25 of 46 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I have stayed here several times. Each time is great. The rooms, breakfast room, and public areas are always clean and well maintained. From all of my experience in hotel stays everywhere, this hotel has good beds. I am able to sleep (and rest) comfortably. Not all hotels have good beds. I hate paying for a room and then cannot sleep because of the bed. This is NOT one of those hotels. The staff has a consistency of kind and courteous service that carries from one stay to the next. I highly recommend this Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Can't say enough about this hotel and the general manager summer. We had a death in the family and so many relatives coming in and the staff was helpful and patient with all the changes and confusion. The hotel was clean and lovely. Nothing bad to say from the staff to the complimentary breakfast. The pool area had plenty of seating and was kept nice. Will recommend this establishment to anyone wanting to stay in Midland. Thank you Summer and staff for making our stay so nice during a very hard time.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Partrease
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I have traveled to the Midland/Odessa area numerous times over the last 5 years, and have seen the prices dramatically rise during that time. I understand the concept of supply and demand, and there aren't a lot of places to stay in this region. More properties are being built, and hopefully prices will fall soon. That being said, I enjoy staying in a clean property, and this HIX was clean! My AAA rate was $297 including tax. It would be very easy and affordable for this property to go above and beyond, by offering premium breakfast or snack items, etc. You can get better service and amenities at other properties in the area. Also there are no restaurants or stores within walking distance of the property, but are a short drive away. Overall a good stay, but nothing about this property makes it any different than a $99 HIX in Houston.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cryoking
Express5309, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Midland Loop 250, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our hotel. We appreciate knowing how we are doing and always strive to provide good service to all of our guests. I hope you will stay with us again should you come back to Midland.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We had an excellent stay here. The rooms were very clean and the bed quite comfy. The shower was one of the best we've experienced at a hotel. The hotel was very quiet. Our breakfast was wonderful. Belinda the food attendant was so very friendly and efficient. She made sure we had all we needed. Wow!!!! She was over the top WONDERFUL. The front desk staff provided a goodie bag for us to take with us. It contained bottled water and two granola bars. If we ever need a place to stay in Midland we will return here. A truly AWESOME staff.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kvd
Express5309, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Midland Loop 250, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Midland, TX. It is always nice to hear that our staff is going above and beyond in order to make sure our guest are taken care of. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Midland, TX. Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was my first time in Midland and didn't know what to expect, since I was there for a business trip. The rooms were big and nicer. It was clean and very organized. staff were friendly and very helpful in assisting. the continental breakfast was okay and did have healthy options.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank nlucien
Express5309, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Midland Loop 250, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Midland, TX. We know that you have numerous choices in our area and appreciate your business with us. Our number one goal is to strive in customer service and to have happy guests that keep coming back to see us. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I really like this hotel man. The people are nice the room is very well taken care of. Clean bed is perfect TV is great. Bathroom is nice and clean. I really cannot find many faults. The room is way way over priced. I mean I am there for one night an I spent 161.00 for the room that does not include all the taxes that go alon with it. Oil is king in this area of the world so be prepared to spend some greenbacks. All together a really nice hotel. I had to leave before the breakfast bar was open so no idea about that aspect.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank FTI-TECH
Express5309, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Midland Loop 250, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear FTI-TECH,

Thank you for your response. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was up to your own standards and do apologize about the inconvenince with the rate. We do strive to provide the very best that this area has to offer and unfortunately the rates are high. We really wish that you consider staying here again. And feel free to stop by the front desk and say Hi!

Best regards,
General Mananger

Reviewed April 20, 2013

First of all I was shocked to find out the rates in Midland, TX WOW!! I came in for a business meeting and spent $300.00 per night. I do have to say that even with the high rates; my stay at the Holiday Inn Express was awesome! The staff here were all so friendly and very helpful. Sam was patient with me and helped me connect to the internet on my laptop when I was having trouble. My room was so inviting and VERY clean. The breakfast in the morning was very delightful, and the ladies in the breakfast area are sweet and make you feel at home. I really enjoyed my stay and recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jessica P.,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to respond and let us know how we are doing. It is always nice to hear that our staff is going above and beyond in order to make sure our guest are taken care of. We would love for you to remain a loyal customer and would be more than happy for you to come back and see us!

Best regards,