“Reliable and good”

Ranked #23 of 295 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our Burritos Have Huevos. We serve the meanest breakfast burrito in the Permian Basin (winner of 18 people's choice awards so far) and we are known about town as THE place for hot green sauce. Our "Stew Meat" might have a funny name but that lean beef round, slow simmered in spices until fork tender-is no joke! Here's the deal, if you want honest and simple Tex-Mex fare, made from scratch with fantastic ingredients, you've found the place - Welcome.
Reviewed December 22, 2011

The owner started with family recipes and has grown his business slowly enough to keep that integrity. A very popular place any time of the day.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Was in town visiting family. Decided to check out an old haunt, Jumburrito. Man what a disappointment. Restaurant was dirty. Staff was lazy and had an attitude. Bathrooms were a vile, disgusting disaster. I ordered a large and man has the large shrunk. I remember when a large burrito at Jumburrito was huge. No more. The place was dirty and had dead flies all over the window ledges. No more for me. Sorry to see it go so downhill.

1  Thank biffula
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Visited the Wadley location..the breakfast burrito's are large and tasty..the green hot sauce will make you sweat...main issue is consistency..I can order the same combo burrito and it will be different each time...sometimes it's loaded with egg etc..other times it's light on all ingredients..

Reviewed August 18, 2010

Although it says restaurant in the name, this is fast food. A very good take on Mexican fast food at that though :). The burritos are indeed Jumbo and are quite tasty. They're most popular around breakfast time.(Mmmm tasty breakfast burritos!). I recommend trying the Large Stew Meat with Avocado and cheese. Make sure you get both types of hot sauces! The red has tons of flavor and the green gives you some fire!

Reviewed February 22, 2010

I have been coming to your restaurant since it has opened. I would go to both the Lamesa and Midkiff Dr. locations. I can remember that the family would cook the breakfast and it would come out FRESH and hot. No pre-cooked ground bacon for the breakfast burrito. Also the portions would be just a little bit bigger than they are now. I have given Jumburrito plenty of opportunities to fix the problem or at least contact me and explain to me why they are going this way. If it is the money making more well if they go back to basics and cook using Fresh ingredients they could make more money.

Well this was their last chance. No more will I grace their doors. I will go to Oscar's or El Burrito

1  Thank jcbtx