“Good Sunday brunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Texas
“Good Sunday brunch”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Wall Street is one of the few non tex-mex places you can get a decent Sunday brunch in town... All be it a la carte. Is the food over the top? No but the eggs Wall Street, which is basically a filet Benedict, is one of my favorites... That is when they cook it right. The later is hit or miss.... About Half the time medium comes out either rare or medium well... But still worth trying! The place can get a bit loud and packed once the church crowd hits... Also the staff is a bit pretentious.... Midland! Really?? But overall a good place to eat... if in moderation!

Midland, Texas
“Don't pass up the Gold Brick!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Great steaks, seafood and ice cream with Gold Brick!

Evergreen, Colorado
“Well Worth the Wait...”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

If you're looking for a great meal and nice, "independent" ambience in Midland, this is the spot -- just be ready for a wait. Wall Street does not accept reservations for parties of less than six people and there was a fairly lengthy wait when we went for dinner and Sunday brunch. For dinner, my husband and son ordered steaks, which were cooked to order and quite tasty. I had the fried shrimp, which was fresh and flavorful. The house salad (with housemade dressing) is outstanding! We enjoyed our meal so much that my husband and I returned the next morning for Sunday brunch. This was a real treat. I had the eggs Benedict and my husband had a dish called "orange roughy Ponchartrain" -- both delicious! Their cinnamon rolls are yummy and their breakfast potatoes are the best I've ever had -- by far... nice and spicy! We found this restaurant to be an unexpected gem in an otherwise desolate dining region. Just be ready to wait!

Chicago
“Awesome food - a gem in Midland”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I was recommended this by colleagues in the area. I ordered the pecan crusted salmon and it was one of the best i've had. The portions are huge. Friendly service. Good too go early since there always seems to be a line. Will recommend this place. The restaurant doesn't look tooo fancy from the outside but the food is great.

Visited February 2012
Midland, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Number #1 in Midland”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Over all the years, I have never been disappointed in a meal at Wall Street. It is my favorite place to eat in Midland. I really like their NY strip steak--always cooked to order and has excellent flavor.