“This is a hidden treasure in Midland.”

La Condesa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #103 of 298 Restaurants in Midland
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Although this gem of a Mexican restaurant is small, the food and service make it a place everyone should try. I had the green chicken enchiladas and they were simply delicious. Everything tasted wonderful. I will definitely be returning to dine there again: )

3  Thank Mizzbee21

Reviewed March 2, 2014

There are lots of mexican food places in Midland/Odessa and this one doesn't have the atmosphere of some, but the food is really really good, and service is too. We had fajitas and chicken enchiladas and they were both very good.

6  Thank sindy1200
Reviewed January 5, 2014

As close to homemade dishes as you get! I'm Hispanic and grew up in a Mexican home. Believe me when I say, "just like momma made!!"

4  Thank Elsolis2008