“Dirtiest bathroom ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed April 4, 2012

The food was good, it always is, that's the best thing about Olive Garden. You know what you are going to get. I've never been disappointed. The problem with this Olive Garden is that it is the only one within 200 miles of my house and it is always packed. Always. But this most recent visit ended with the unpleasant experience of the dirtiest bathroom I've ever encountered in a restaurant, bar none. Unfortunately that is a situation that can only be blamed on the people using it, so come on Midlanders and those surrounding it, stop acting like animals and grow up! But the food was good!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Most frequently I go to OG for the "all you can eat" salad and soup. I love the fact that it is served in a big bowl, includes what you like and will exclude what you don't. They will also give you extra something, like olives, if you like. They also cover it with Parmesan cheese and black pepper. But the best thing is their famous salad dressing. It is not high in calories and I can eat it on salad everyday. I usually buy a bottle to take home every time I go. I also love their choice of soups. THere will certainly be one you enjoy. The bean soup is my favorite. I also like the fact that they change up and add to their menu regularly. It means I don't always order the same thing off the menu. They have friendly knowledgeable staff which is always a great help. They have a great variety and not just pasta dishes. I have never been disappointed in the food I have had there, whether it's in my hometown or someplace else. My favorite dinner was looking over Times Square in NYC. There is usually a crowd in Midland and you may have to wait. But it will be worth it.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Always good and great atmosphere. Have something for everyone.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

They do what they do well and this place has very long waiting lines here just like everywhere in the country. We prefer the local Italian places, but OG is a good special occassion location.

1  Thank TexBear44
Reviewed December 6, 2011

They made us wait too long and it was not even full. Olive garden is always good, but it is the details that make your experience best. they got my food wrong and the server did not seem to care. You should be able to substitute a side and get what you want, that is the most common request at any restaurant.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!