“Pass this one up!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #162 of 282 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sacramento, California
“Pass this one up!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is one IHOP you definitely want to pass on! The sanitation at this IHOP needs serious ATTENTION! The tables appear to be clean, but if you were to notice the bus boy or server clean the tables, it would make you sick. The table was wiped with the filthiest towel without being rinsed. The server used the same filthy towel to wipe the seats, siding and table. If you were to watch them clean your tale you would leave like we did and go elsewhere.

• Visited August 2013
5 Thank bonaventure

“Slow service, cold food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We love IHOPs and have been to many of them around the country. I have found them to be pretty consistent in general.
However, we visited this IHOP for lunch on a Friday. The place was only half full, but it still took 35 minutes to get our food. We did not order anything special, just right off the menu. Our waiter never kept us informed or gave any reason for the delay. When our food did arrive, the food was cold for two of the people on our party.
Overall, very disappointing experience and not up to IHOP standards.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Stanton B
Texas
“Big 'ol Omelette”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Had a late Breakfast with a Client the other day, he suggested IHOP, the food and service were both good, but we did have a short wait, which is not bad in Midland now-a-days with an Oil Boom in full swing. Looks like they added several items to the menu for those who are watching their waist line, but for those who don't, well IHOP has lots of choices for big 'ol omelettes.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Houston, Texas
“Get the Simple & Fit meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I've not been to IHOP recently as I've been on a Weight Management program. I was pleasantly surprised by IHOP's Simple & Fit choices. I had the Blueberry Harvest Grain 'N Nut Combo. I will admit I used real syrup, but I know I still had a reasonably low calorie Breakfast. Service was very good at this location as well.

Visited April 2013