“Very authentic”

Cuisines: Thai
Midland, TX.
“Very authentic”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I recently spent a month in Thailand.
The Thai food here is the real deal
Some of the dishes here are exactly like what I enjoyed during my tour of Thailand.

• Visited July 2013

Midland, Texas
“Good food.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

King and I is one of my favorite places to eat. However I have only ordered a P3- Kung pao chicken. It is so good good that I can't convince myself to try something new and the spring rolls are the best I have ever tasted. My only recommendation is to upgrade the atmosphere. It's a hodge podge of Tai decor and 5k running banners. The atmosphere is not a reflection of the food quality.

• Visited April 2013
Midland, Texas
“A frequent dining site for us”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

If I was not usually with family or friends, I would be there way more often. Not everyone is a fan of Thai in general, but even so, several of our friends enjoy King and I also. The curries are a personal favorite, but my wife likes the basil rice entree. Really, I have not had a miss from this menu yet. Then again, I am usually ordering one of the curries...

Visited March 2013

Been to King and I? Share your experiences!