“Great hotel, great stay”

Best Western Plus Midland Suites
Ranked #4 of 46 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed May 29, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Stephanie M

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Excellent facility very clean. Price was high but it is Midland which is ridiculously priced anyway.

Only complaint was how loud the highway traffic was. I was in the NE corner of the facility. I booked for the rest of 2013 due to the quality of the facility and management. HOWEVER, I will have to have a room on the SW side of the facility due to traffic noise. If I can't get that room selection, unfortunately I will have to find other accommodations.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was exceptionally nice! Bed was super comfy, bathroom roomy and clean. Hot water lasted forever! Pool was closed--seasonal they said, but this is Texas where the only seasons are hot and cold and those can be the same day. Staff allowed me a late checkout since I was broken down and waiting on repairs. Overall very nice and worth the weekend rate, but not cool that travelers have to succumb to the greed the oil boom brings--those of us driving through aren't making the big bucks, we just need a place to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My family and I travel a bit and have never felt so at home. Clean rooms...and I mean clean rooms. I always carry Lysol with me and spray the whole hotel room and get that stale smell out of hotel rooms. I did not have to use it at all. This hotel from entry to the room was perfect. I cannot explain to you how impressed my two girls (8 &4) were too. They love hotels and this one was the best by far. Of all places in the US, Midland Texas is where we found the best hotel rooms. Very good breakfast area. Clean and has waffle maker and all the other goodies. The staff was awesome. They did what it took to make you happy. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay and still feel like home.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. Stay with lower nuber rooms to stay away from highway
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Koont73
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Best Western Plus in Midland Texas in mid February 2013 and we had a wonderful stay. The rooms were fantastic, with a comfortable bed and pillows, clean throughout, great decor, great restroom, fridge and microwave...everything was fantastic. There was plenty of closet space and extra room to store our bags. The pull-out bed was fantastic too. As we entered our room and all commented on how great the room was, our phone rang and it was the front desk calling to see if everything was in order and to see if we needed anything. We have stayed at many hotels over the years and that has never happened. Very impressed. The breakfast in the morning was also very good. We will be visiting Midland many times over the next few years and definitely plan to stay here every time!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Susie E
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The rooms are clean and new. The staff is friendly. The internet is fast. The rooms have widescreen TVs and small kitchen areas. This is one of the better Best Western hotels I have ever stayed at. I would definitely come back.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business