“Bigger isn't always better”

Michael's Charcoal Grill
Ranked #135 of 292 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Michael's Charcoal Grill was the choice restaurant to take our youngest sister for her 55th birthday! We wished we'd chosen another place.
First of all, the price is quite high for what they offer. My brother ordered the one pound burger and was disappointed with the taste. He finished all of the patty but not the bun, which he said smelled funny! The onion rings, although large in scale, were poor in quality! Bigger isn't always better! We left the majority of the onion rings to be thrown out!
The atmosphere is great! There are a lot of things to look at and comment about, but the acoustics are not the best for the hard of hearing. I love the long tables, but unfortunately the atmosphere doens't make up for what is lacking in taste of the food.
I'd recommend taking a lot of cash if you choose Michael's Charcoal Grill, cause its not the best place for a good priced meal.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Order a burger cost me like $12 and the burger wasn't very good. Not much else to say. I won't be back.

1  Thank PayDroh
Reviewed August 2, 2012

this place has a fun atmosphere that the kids (and men) really seem to enjoy. I have tried just about everything on the menu and have never been disappointed. They have great food at a reasonable price. It gets busy during lunch on the weekdays, but the wait is never long before your food arrives.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This place has good food and service you get unlimited refills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!