“Fake Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Not even close to Mexican food. This was disgusting.

Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

While your in West Texas why eat at Abuelo's when you can have authentic Mexican food at La Mission, Jorge's, Ajuja's, or Chito's .. The atmosphere is great but as a Texas I will say the salsa is nothing like one of the above mentioned. This is a chain restaurant.. It is a safe bet bc you know what you are getting. It's far from the best restaurant in Midland. It's not bad by any means but it's surely not the best.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Consistently good/excellent food, Venue is always clean.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Food is delicious and service is great. Best tres leches cake ever

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My friends took me here for my birthday. I have been here numerous times and never been disappointed. Their salsa and chips are to die for. They have a special "hotter" sauce which they dish out sparingly but I usually mix it with the regular...yum. This night we also tried their Queso. It was mild, not spicy and very creamy. I usually order the Pasta la Paz, which is on the lunch menu only, but they will fix it for dinner too. It is absolutely fabulous! I always have enough for lunch the next day. For my birthday I had grilled chicken. (I had just joined the Y and decided on a healthier choice). It was delicious. They have these special potatoes that are the best around...well add their charro beans to the best in town! I wish you could purchase these to "take home" but I don't think they are available. Regardless, the food is hot and delicious. They also treated me to dessert nachos that were great and plenty to share. The staff is knowledgeable about the menu, friendly and helpful. There is usually a wait unless you arrive early. If I hadn't just spent the morning at the Y, I think I'd be there for lunch today! Enjoy!