Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Midland, TX
$106
Hotels.com
$141
$116
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
$93
$130
Travelocity
$140
BestWestern.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was spotlessno issuesstayed one nightmicrowave and fridgerecommend this hotelcookiesother hotelsgreat hotelcoffee makerpool and hot tubconvenient locationyogurtclean hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Be prepared for price gouging, but hey, it's America, folks have a need, and will pay to accommodate that need.

Room was clean and comfortable. No problems checking in or checking out. Breakfast was typical continental fare. Not great, but not bad either. The lady handling the food prep was super friendly.

There is a Starbucks nearby, so that is helpful. For those who need walmart, never fear, there is one of those nearby as well.

easy access just off 20.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Rooms were clean & the breakfast was a typical breakfast you get at every hotel. I more likely to see if a place is decent and clean for me to stay and this was one of them. I wouldn't mind traveling here again, which i don't know when that will be. It easy access to highway and restaurants around the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2012

CLEAN Property and was intially impressed.. No internet the whole stay.. Need it for my job. While at breakfast, housekeeping entered the room and removed towels only, eventhough the privacy tag was on the door. When I got back, noticed a jewelry bag missing, not of value, but sentimentally valuable. reported it to a rude front desk clerk who said she would let manager know and she would get back to me. That night checked with front desk and was told the manager was not in and would be there tomorrow to look at tape.. I told this lady ( a pregnant black lady who was super super nice and knew what customer service was), that it was not acceptable that nothing had been done and now my stuff was gone, She called the manager who i ended up speaking with. She was rude rude rude... She told me she wasnt in today and that she had NO intention of coming in and that she would review the security tapes tomorrow. I told her that I just wanted my stuff back and now it was gone because it had been a whole day. She told me in so many words that her staff had been there for three years and NOTHING had ever shown up missing. I told her that she was nieve for thinking it could not happen and she told me she didnt believe me. She said that she would get back to me after reviewing the tapes but today is Nov 27 (talked to her on Nov 24) and still have not received a call or followup.. I did call Midland Police dept and reported this incident, (btw, The officer was super friendly).. Upon check out the lady that I had originally reported the incident to, was rude and rolled her eyes at me... wow what ever happened to customer service... ???? I guess i can kiss my property goodbye, and they could care less. wouldnt stay there again EVER....

Room Tip: save your money and valuables dont go there
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Carlson Hotels C, Carlson at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Midland, TX, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Country Inn & Suites Midland, TX we apologize for the less than satisfactory stay. We thank you for bringing these things to our attention, and apologize for the concerns mentioned. We ask that you contact us via our website so we may discuss this further.
We hope you visit us again, and we will make every effort to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We checked in here today and were very impressed with the appearance, cleanliness, friendliness of the staff etc. But, after settling into our room, we could not get any internet service although free internet as one of the reasons we specifically picked this hotel (we have been in a remote spot in TX for a week and knew we would need to cach up on several things). We called the prominently displayed "HELP Service" number several times with no answer, left messages, no call was ever returned. We contacted the front desk several times, they said there was nothing they could do. VERY unhappy with Country Inn & Suites and the total unresponsiveness to their lack of service. We won't be back.

Room Tip: Try another hotel, ha ha.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vicki M
Management response:Responded December 3, 2012

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a great hotel- particularly for a town overrun by the oil boom. HOWEVER- it is listed here on Trip Advisor as Pet Friendly and it IS NOT. BE AWARE.

We found the staff and service to be EXCELLENT. Breakfast was great, coffee good and overall would stay here again. Better than even the "Big Name" hotels downtown.

Room Tip: The beds feel wonderful for about 1.5 hours- then they are pretty hard the rest of the night.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Carlson Hotels C, Carlson at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Midland, TX, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Midland, TX we thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. We thank you for your compliments and apologize about s concerns mentioned. We appreciate the feedback in regards to our wi-fi tech support ,and will use it to fine tune operations at the hotel, which will help give better services to our guests.
Please visit us again, and we will make every effort to meet or exceed your expectations.