“WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN”

Midland Extended Stay
Ranked #39 of 46 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stayed in the Days Inn, which is one of 3 hotels in the Midland Texas Extened stay group. The room was dirty and not well maintained. THey advertise Wi-Fi, but you have to leave your door open for the signal to be strong enough to work. Not once in a week did they clean the r0om or empty the trash. I had to beg for towels and toilet paper.
I tried for a week to contact the manager but was always told she wasn't in.
Stay anywhere but here. They staff is rude and incompetant and the hotel looks more like a refugee camp than a motel.

Room Tip: Go to another motel
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Lmcintyre57

Reviewed April 3, 2012

They only clean the rooms once a week. Beds have pee and blood stains. You have a better chance of getting some sleep if you sleep in your car because of the bed bug infestations. If there is anyone that knows a good lawyer that can help please let me know.

• Stayed: April 2012
7  Thank aygi21
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I went to this hotel and the room smelled like dead rat. There was toilet paper still in the trash can. I went to go get a refund and they said no because I used the room I walked in and out and they said no . Never had such a terrible room nd service. I just let them keep the money and left.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Miguel12345688
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I travle acros the united states and stay in motels every night. this is one of the dirtyest motels yet. there is trash under the bed the carpets are filthy paint peeling off the walls. I WISH I STAYED NEXT DOOR.

Room Tip: the rooms are dirty & over priced.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank robert b
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Has to be the manliest place I've ever been. . . Wish I would have had tripadvisor before I stayed here. . . Room was dirty and bathroom was worse. . . DO NOT STAY HERE. . .

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Invalid_Name
Reviewed January 6, 2012

No self respecting pig would be caught dead in this place.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank halapeno91
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Until we stayed here, I thought claims of bedbugs in America were greatly exaggerated. Now I am itchy and have several sets of three little red bumps in a line on me. Horrifying. I scrubbed the bathroom myself, and could only get the tub to a nice dingy, still have to wear flip-flops, deep gray color. Was
So disgusting. Worst of all was the $75/night they charged us for this little corner of hell. Will be reporting to the Healh department on Friday.

• Stayed: October 2011