Midland Extended Stay
TripAdvisor
$141
$116
$149
Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
$114
Hampton.com
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
$99
$93
$105
$107
$149
$130
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Until we stayed here, I thought claims of bedbugs in America were greatly exaggerated. Now I am itchy and have several sets of three little red bumps in a line on me. Horrifying. I scrubbed the bathroom myself, and could only get the tub to a nice dingy, still have to wear flip-flops, deep gray color. Was
So disgusting. Worst of all was the $75/night they charged us for this little corner of hell. Will be reporting to the Healh department on Friday.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank Itchy14
Reviewed September 20, 2011

When we were leaving, we saw a so called "maid" was passed clean out in another rooms bed with a crack pipe. NO kidding! No wander the rooms were filthy. I wish I could attach pics.

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank Hex311
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I had stayed at Clarion in Midland the week before,What a nightmare! This was pleasantly nice. The price was very reasonable for the area. Rooms are older but the staff is nice and the a/c works. Rooms were cleaned daily. If you are a hotel snob, don't bother. But if you are looking for an inexpensive place to sleep and clean up,this is it.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2011

this is our (my husband & I) 2nd wk staying here, last wk I went 2 the ER bc I woke up with a "rash" is what the dr @ the ER told me.. got meds 4 my "rash" wnt bck 2 OK 4 the wknd & come bck 2 the same room, woke up this morning & I have more bites (wasn't a rash) so I pull the sheets bck, mattress cover & what do I find? BED BUGS!! I am NOT very happy @ all..!! I called the Health Dept & talked 2 the Health Inspector (which will be doing something about this) & I may just let the hotel have my ER bill also!! SO NOT HAPPY WITH THIS, IT'S VRY DISGUSTING!! lesson learned~ you can buy a spray on product for bed bugs & I WILL make sure I have it & use it b4 I ever sleep in another hotel room..

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank oklahoma31
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Very dirty, hair on toilet area, noodles in kitchen, stove did not work, you are only given two towles a week for a famoly of 5, poolhad dead birds in it, bedding was stained,we found dog poop under bed.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business