“Sticker Shock at the Price Tag!”
Review of Courtyard Midland

Courtyard Midland
Ranked #21 of 46 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a typical Courtyard by Marriott but I had sticker shock at almost $300 a night for the room. Business is booming in Midland so be prepared to pay the price. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was adequate and the staff was helpful. I would stay again but I will continue to complain about the price tag.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kwhy

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had stayed at the Courtyard Marriot for Business for a few days in July. The rooms were great, the front Desk Clerks took my breathe away, and I had the best time with the Bartenders in the lounge. A Canadian in the lounge went over really well, and Stephanie and her Co-hort really was a great Hosts. The Rib in Ribeye Steak was almost as good as our Canadian Triple A Beef, (Better ) because the Chef was amazing. The hidden gem was the Busboy in the morning who was singing to himself what a great voice; a true American Idol style singer, with some Gospel thrown in to help a weary traveller a couple of thousand miles away from home feel good.

Room Tip: Go for the 4 th Floor it seems that the guests have a preference for the lower floors but my stay wa...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed at the Marriott and really enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and very nicely arranged. We liked the breakfast. Nice pool. Prices are a little high, but that is Odessa. The location worked very well for us as we were close to our friends home.

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms are about the same
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laurie J
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

New, quality Marriott business class hotel. Excellent marriott beds and full breakfast buffett is included. The hotel also has a marketplace that serves meals or you can walk next door to the Southwestern restaurant. Hard to make a better choice in Midland.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank dean a
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I recently stayed at the Marriott in Odessa, and was most pleased with the quality of the service and the room set up. Breakfast was very good. Staff friendly. We enjoyed our stay and will use the Odessa Marriott on our return visit.

Room Tip: I am sure most are alike. Comfortable
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill L
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Hotel is located in what seemed to be a nicer, newerart of Midland. After staying at a crummy, over-priced hotel in Odessa on my way west, I chose Midland on my way back and was glad I did. Hotel seemed newer and had the quality you expect from a hotel bearing the Marriott name. Room was nicely decorated and very modern. Beds were comfortable and area was quiet. Room was clean, except for the shower, which was a stand-up only and could have used a little more elbow grease to be completely clean.

This hotel DOES provide a free, hot breakfast. I had read conflicting reports on this in other reviews.

I would stay here again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kawill
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We helped move our son to the Midland/Odessa area. We needed a hotel for a couple of nights until his place was ready. the staff made a small mistake in our reservation. And was so nice they over compensated us for it. The breakfast is the best you will ever eat. We are looking forward to staying here again!!

Room Tip: I do not know of a bad room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family