DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza
$123
$116
Courtyard Midland(Midland)
$99
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
$95
TownePlace Suites Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
$119
$101
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsdouble treefree valet parkingcookiesthird floorwall streetin townfull servicebusiness travelnice hotelfire alarmmidland areaoil boomwest texasstaff was friendlycalled the front deskupon checkgreat room
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. Plenty of ammenties. We plan on staying here again when we are in Midland. Reservations and follow up was easy. Plenty of parking. The dining was very good and the food was priced right.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
helen_futrell, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel! I'm happy you enjoyed your time here. I do hope you will be returning soon. We strive to provide exceptional customer service and love to have our guests recognize our hard work. Thank you! Have a happy and safe holiday!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

The staff at the Hilton Double Tree went above and beyond to help make my stay as best as possible. I was blown away by the level of service I received and would highly recommend this location to anyone staying in Midland.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
helen_futrell, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property and staff! We work very hard to care for our guests and are always pleased when they notice the extra touches we provide! I hoe you will be staying with us again soon! Have a great holiday season!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stay at this particular hotel at least once a month and the staff are always very friendly. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. The only downfall is, the breakfast is not very good at all and is extremely expensive.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
helen_futrell, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for your review of our facility. We are so glad you enjoy your stay with us. I agree the beds are amazingly comfy! I wanted to thank you as well for your remarks about our staff, they work extremely hard to take care of our guests. I am sorry you don't enjoy the breakfast buffet, have you tried the items on the breakfast menu? There are some delicious options there! Hope that we will see you again soon, and have a great Thanksgiving!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Nice place to stay in Midland, TX. I liked the food. Service is good and nice location. Staff was friendly and courteous. One of the best places to stay in Midland Texas. Located on Wall Street near decent places to eat. Right across from the hotel is a very nice place for dinner.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased that you enjoy our hotel! We love our downtown area location and have some fantastic options for dining and entertainment very near to us. Our staff really takes pride in caring for our guests and hope that you feel the warm West Texas hospitality while with us! We care and we are here to provide an exceptional service experience for you while you travel. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Hotel was great- free valet, updated rooms, decent internet connection, friendly staff. I didn't particularly enjoy the in-hotel restaurant. But if you like buffet style, you probably won't mind it. Only downside to stay was having very loud nextdoor neighbors.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
helen_futrell, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for posting your reveiw of our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry you didn't really enjoy your experience in the restaurant. We do have a buffet for both breakfast and lunch, but you are also able to order from the menu at any meal. We have several very good menu options that I hope you will try on your next visit! Please ask for me when you visit next, I'd be happy to make some suggestions...