DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza
$93
$123
Courtyard Midland(Midland)
$98
TownePlace Suites Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
$109
$93
TownePlace Suites
$89
SpringHill Suites
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
$124
$91
Residence Inn
All reviewsdouble treefree valet parkingcookiesthird floorwall streetin townfull servicebusiness travelnice hotelfire alarmmidland areaoil boomwest texasstaff was friendlycalled the front deskupon checkgreat room
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went back to Midland for the 30 yr HS Reunion and was right across the street from the festivities. Good to get back to Midland but even better to get back home to Austin after the visit. ALL the staff in the hotel was very helpful & cheerful. Great location right in downtown within walking distance of several points of interest.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
helen_futrell, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We enjoyed having several of the reunion crowd with us, it was a fun event! I'm so happy you had a great stay and look forward to seeing you again when you come "home"!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

And the bar and bartenders were fun. Their restaurant is a no go I think it is called Glimmers. Fairly average crowd our server would not wait on us we complained to management 5 times, another server came over and said she could not help us but that our server was "stupid". For an 250.00 a night hotel this place was ghastly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our property, I wanted to take a moment to apologize for our service failure in our restaurant. I am astonished that the service was ghastly and worse yet, the comment made by a staff member against another server. I truly apologize for the poor service and lack of professionalism on their part and will meet with the Food and beverage Director in regards to your review. I hope that you will come back again, and let us show you that we are better than this. I do appreciate your kind words in regards to the rest of your stay.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I Stay Here Monthly And The Hotel Is Great. True To Doubletree Nature It's Full Service, Clean, And Safe.If You're A Gold Member They Check You In Automatically And Have The cookie Waiting For You Upon Arrival! The Hotel Room Is Extremely Clean. Everyone At This Hotel Is Kind, And On Top Of Everything! For A Business Traveler, This Is A Hotel Of Choice.

• Stayed: June 2013
helen_futrell, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so happy you had such a nice stay, and are one of our "regulars". We enjoy having you here! If I can be of any assistance to you during your monthly trips to Midland, please don't hesitate to ask for me at the desk.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Very nice room with comfortable bed. Coookie was good on arrival. I enjoyed the stay and the staff was very friendly and courteous. A band playing outside was warned about but turned out to be no problem noise wise.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your awesome review of our hotel. We are so pleased that you had a great stay! I do hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Overall, the room was clean but I've stayed in business class hotels that were nicer and much cheaper than this Doubletree. I like the Doubletree brand but this room certainly was not worth $300/night!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our property. Currently, we are a bit higher priced than other Double Tree properties you may have stayed at. We are experiencing a boom economy due to the local oil and gas market, you will find that all hotels in the Permian Basin area are higher priced right now. I am glad that overall you had a good stay and didn't have issues with maintenance or our staff! I do hope we see you again in the near future!