Tripadvisor
Midland

“Good food. Lots of taps ”
Review of Tilted Kilt

Tilted Kilt
Ranked #247 of 355 Restaurants in Midland
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

This is my go-to watering hole in Midland. They offer a large selection of craft beers on tap. Menu is not huge, mostly pub food but decent quality. Not bad considering the locale. Service is a bit lacking.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (39)

Reviewed August 21, 2019

The food is OK. The bar can supply all the usual. The draw are the young ladies that are beautiful and wearing short skirts.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2019

This place was a source of entertainment a couple of times while working in the area. Friends gathered on our day off for drinks and food. The wings were actually pretty good and the drinks were flowing. It was entertaining to watch some of the folks about to work oil fields have lots of fun and we noticed the police even came in to observe some of the "fun". We didn't feel in danger or anything, just think their presence helped keep control.

The service was good. The ladies were nice who served us in their cute outfits but the guys didn't wear kilts.. in case you were wondering!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Really bummed out that it kind of sucked, which it is essentially next door to my hotel.

The service was slow, and not particularly friendly at all. One of our orders came out wrong, and another's looked like it had been under a heat lamp for close to 30 minutes. When one of our drinks was delivered, she reached across me with it and actually spilled a little bit on me (I really wanted to smell like whisky all night...) With 3 of us at the table, the server managed to run all 3 tabs on wrong cards.

Nothing about it was a good experience.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019

First night in Midland and this was near hotel I went with a biz associate. Very lively crowd, many many TV screens turned to all sports. Waitresses wear short kilts and low tops quite an eyeful. The service was a bit slow and the burgers were pretty average but still tasty. I'd recommend it if you don't find anything better.

Date of visit: April 2019