“Brilliant stay”

Rushton Hall Hotel and Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rushton
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here recently for one night with my husband. Room was clean and nicely decorated, bathroom was spotless.
Spa and pool area were clean and at a suitable temperature.
We did not eat in the restaurant so cannot comment on this but we did have a lovely cooked breakfast in bed, it was perfectly cooked and arrived at exactly the time we requested.
Very happy overall with our stay and will return again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner had an excellent time here. The food was amazing the staff were so helpful especially Tyrone Robinson (manager) the rooms were high class standard, very clean and spacious! I would defo recommend this to anyone who is going away for a couples night/weekend.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank abbott1984
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Booked two rooms through Secret Escapes for B&B, for my elderly parents and myself and my sister. I rang ahead to request a double and a twin, that we wanted the rooms together and also to let them know my dad would be in a wheelchair. Staff were very helpful and put us in two lovely rooms. We had treatments booked in the spa, which were very relaxing. We also made use of steam and sauna rooms. We were too tired to go down for dinner, so ordered room service. I would say the food was pricey, but we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food, so money well spent. Breakfast was delicious with a variety of hot and cold choices. Pickering Phipps, our parents room was amazing with a separate sitting room, an enormous bedroom and enormous bathroom with a roll top bath to match. Our twin, Drydon Walk was lovely too, it had two skylights and a great bathroom. The only downside was our shower, it barely got warm and just dribbled through the shower head. I wish I had asked to see the shower working when we were shown to our rooms. I did report to reception when we checked out, how disappointing the shower was. All in all, we were very well looked after, lots of help offered getting about, and my parents really enjoyed their stay. Would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Pickering Phipps and Drydon Walk are lovely rooms, but not much of a view. Rooms on the first floor...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank firestarterNorthants
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We booked this hotel on Secret Escapes, just 1 night B & B. The Hotel itself is very nice and welcoming and the room was excellent and very big.
When it came to dinner we had booked for 1930 and were told to be ready at 1915 in the bar. The table we first sat at was filthy it had just been cleared but the floor was disgusting so we moved. The drinks arrived along with the menus. It took some time before our order was taken and we eventually were seated at our table at 2000.
The food was fine a bit fancy but tasty and filling. When we got the bill it was incorrect and no Secret escapes discount. It still came to over £300 for four people with the discount.
The next morning after a very nice breakfast it took some time to sort the bill. The simple task of splitting the bill 2 ways seemed to confuse them. I shall not be eating there if I go again.

Room Tip: Be careful what you drink it is very expensive.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank ourkidd
Reviewed June 2, 2014

One of the nicest and most beautiful hotels I've ever had the joy of staying in. The staff are wonderful, the food lovely, and nothing is better than an early morning stroll around the grounds. I don't know if I've ever been more relaxed. My partner and I had an absolutely spectacular time.

Room Tip: The Lord Cullen room was fantastic. Large shower, clawed foot tub, and beautiful four poster bed wit...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LaylaZee
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Had an excellent time here. Amazing building and grounds, superb food, excellent service and rooms. Could not fault anything and was amazingly good value considering the very high standards. Will be booking in for a longer stay as soon as possible.

Room Tip: We had a deluxe room (Francis Tresham) and this was lovely with great character and very large bathr...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Trevor W
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Just back from a delightful afternoon tea to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We sat in the Great Hall of this beautiful building with its links to the Tresham family, Elizabethan England and of course the Gunpowder Plot. Tea was nicely presented and served with a real smile by an enthusiastic team of youngsters. The sandwiches were very enjoyable and the scones and cakes were first class - all washed down with a glass of champagne. Great!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tanglewood4
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rushton
Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa
#1 of 1 in Stapleford
Talbot Hotel
Talbot Hotel
#1 of 1 in Oundle

Been to Rushton Hall Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!