“Amazing place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rushton
Homefield Grange Retreat
Surrey
“Amazing place”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Just got back from a weeks detox at Homefield Grange. The best thing i have ever done! You're made to feel so welcome and this has given me the ultimate kick start to a healthy regime. The staff are fabulous and so helpful. You can do as much or as little as you want, the retreat is set in beautiful countryside and the rooms are luscious. I left 14lbs lighter and feeling fantastic.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ellie B

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Super place to detox, very friendly and intimate and yet you can also be isolated if you wish. Great facilities, staff very friendly and helpful, great walks, and classes. Great kick start into heAlthy living

• Stayed April 2013
Sussex
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I felt completely safe and comfortable. This was my first trip to HFG and I intend to go back. The staff are very knowledgable and helpful. I never felt like I was being lectured at and yet I learned so much over the weekend. Fantastic surrounding countryside for walking ( or in my case running!). I've managed to come off the 2 glasses of red wine every night and I have just bought a sushi rolling mat! I ate GF muesli, salad for lunch, juice in the afternoon and a big bowl of soup for dinner... and lost 5 pounds in a weekend!!!
This place is right up there amongst the best for detoxing your body but also helps sort out your mind. You can get there easily by train from St Pancras, 1 hour.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Suzanne P, Manager at Homefield Grange Retreat, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind review. All of the team are so pleased that you gained such a great benefit from your stay. We are all very passionate about what we do and we very much look forward to looking after you again.
Crawley, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I am a regular at Homefield, and have been once or twice a year for several years now. I always feel fabulous when I leave and this time I lost 17 pounds in ten days on the juice and soup programme. Everyone is so welcoming and you are looked after so well. My room (in the main house) had just been redecorated to a very high standard, with the most superbly comfy bed! People wonder how you can survive for days on just juice and soup but you can quite happily when the flavours are so diverse and interesting and everything is so fresh and packed full of nutrients. For those that prefer raw food however, the salads looked gorgeous. The talks and films are all interesting (and might well amaze or even horrify you!!) and the therapies and massages I have tried are out of this world. HFG is in a lovely location - even the air is a tonic. If you are feeling bloated and frazzled this is the place to go, I always meet lovely friendly people there (you get to know people reasonably well as capacity limits mean there are never that many staying at any one time) and come away ready to face the world again. The slight downgrading of my sleep quality review is not HFG's fault - I never sleep very well for the first few days away from home no matter how comfy the bed and all the water you drink means sleep is of necessity rather interrupted! All HFG needs is the pool and it will be perfect.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your lovely review. The healthy eating option is becoming very popular at Homefield, along with our results driven detox programme. It is wonderful to be able to give clients an option of eating healthily along side with the detox package. Very well done on your great results and we very much look forward to seeing you soon. Dont forget we give our returning customers £100 of treatments if they return to us within 6 months. Take care and keep up the good work! Suzanne and the Team.
Redbourn, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 11, 2013

attended a lecture with Dr Glanville talking about fat around the middle and the evils of sugar, learned a lot. The surrounding were very pleasant and the staff very very friendly professional and helpful. Will book a retreat as soon as possible based on the staffs welcome

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I can't stress how amazing you feel after a stay at Homefield Grange. HFG ticks all the boxes, detox, relax, pamper and fitness in a tranquil and peaceful setting. I have just come back from my 2nd stay and cant wait to go back. The staff are all very helpful and have the knowledge that any of them that you talk to can offer very good advice. The additional treatments available to you on your stay can be so beneficial and the follow up and advise given is invaluable.

Each time I come away from HFG I feel I have learnt something new that benefits my life in the way I look at things, what I put in my body and mostly to make some me time :)

Best of all I lost 14 stubborn lbs and I am enjoying the healthy diet plan formulated for me whilst at HFG.

I recommend this retreat to anyone who just needs some time out and are feeling that running on empty feeling.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Just left Homefield Grange (HFG) for my 3rd time in two years...

This time I lost 18LB (8kg) in one week!!!

What can I say but a BIG thank you to Suzanne, Hans and their wonderful HFG team :-)

If you’re looking to:

• Detox
• De-stress
• Be pampered
• Learn how to eat healthfully

All whilst staying in an exclusive, stunning old manor/farm house in the middle of the Northants countryside?

Then the Homefield Grange Sanctuary is for you :-)

ENJOY
Stephen - City of London

Room Tip: They are all excellent and quiet but the rooms in the annex are my favourites.