“Homefield Grange is fantastic!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rushton
Homefield Grange Retreat
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“Homefield Grange is fantastic!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

What a great retreat! I can't say enough about how wonderful, welcoming and knowledge based this stay was. I met lots of interesting people (most were on their own), and we all had similar goals. The staff was lovely and caring. I will definitely book another week here when I feel a need to detox and get on a healthy track. 5 star in every respect.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Deborah K

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Detoxing at Homefield Grange is an amazing experience. The place is very friendly, cosy, comfortable with attention to detail. The management and the staff are truly welcoming and caring and the therapists are enormously knowledgeable. Suzanne, the manager, is passionate about what he does and always goes out of her way to meet your daily needs and to provide personal advice on nutrition and well-lbeing. The live blood test is a must to readjust your diet. The Nordic Walks are very invigorating and the yoga and Pilates teachers are some of the best I have ever had. The daily talks on nutrition are very clear, informative and very practical. Detoxing can be a rough ride but I came out rejuvenated, energised - body and mind -, I got rid of all my aches and pains, my head is clear, my skin is glowing and I lost 7 pounds in one week. I am determined to go back regularly, especially now that I know there will soon be a brand new spa and pool. I recommend Homefield Grange wholeheartedly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Worcs
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I can only reiterate all the glowing reports in the previous reviews. I had a marvellous 7day stay in October'12 and was really looking forward to my second visit in February. I was not disappointed - it was even better! Just the right number of guests with no plans to increase this amount which is brilliant. However there are ongoing changes to add extra facilities and this is what is so lovely about Homefield- they don't just sit back and rest on their (well deserved) laurels, they evolve and improve all the time. Homefield is so comfortable and has high standards; it is also very welcoming and friendly. Long may Suzanne & Hans and their first class team continue. I shall be back

1 Thank Maureen T
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Homefield Grange is better than you could possibly imagine. More than a detox, it is a retreat, an education and a much needed break away from real life. The staff, without exception, make you feel welcome, at home and they all really care about you and your welfare.
The rooms are clean, beautifully decorated and warm. Everything has been thought of. I truly love the fact we had our breakfast, lunch and supper in a sumptuous dining room even though we weren't actually 'eating'.
If you are thinking about going, stop thinking, go, you won't regret it.

Room Tip: I stayed in Orchid and it was lovely but everyone said their rooms were lovely.
2 Thank Sarah9181
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 24, 2013

In just 3 days the swelling in my hands and pain in my joints were gone. The simple but amazing result of a five day detox programme.
It began with a relieving colonic, followed by food in the form of surprisingly pleasant tasting alkalising juice, a tasty soup for dinner, and with encouragement to drink plenty of water interspersed with herbal tea.
On day two I felt, what I imagined it was like, to come off crack cocaine. fortunately the knowledgable, mum-like staff were there to assure me it was only my bodies reaction to caffeine deprivation, and all the more bearable snuggled under a duvet in my stylishly comfortable room.
The Nordic walking and restorative yoga, were a perfect antidote to confinement, as well as the stimulating company of fellow Inmates. I had lunch with a Schoolgirl from Dheli and whiled away an afternoon with a BBC TV producer.
The Brucey bonus was an 8 pound weight loss as well as good riddance to arthritis!

2 Thank Carole G
Rotherham, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have just spent 12 days at Homefield Grange and can not praise this place enough. From the warm friendly welcome, to the cosy spotless rooms and the friendly caring staff, my time here was an experience I would love to repeat on a regular basis. I feel absolutely fanastic. The detox and exercise program was amazing and the choice was completely yours. I chose to have juices during my stay and I did not once feel hungry. I love exercise and participated in all classes and Nordic walking which I found exhilarating and liberating, as well as walking with other clients and by myself every day. The talks were very informative and the Raw Food demo was so educational. I know quite a bit about nutrition but this was a real eye opener for me. I am so impressed with the whole package . The staff are so in touch with the needs of the clients and behave most professionally whilst being empathetic at the same time. If you need to lose weight this is definitely the place to try, I lost just over a stone and a half and feel great !! Love to all the staff , Belinda x

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend a stay in the main house. The rooms are carpeted and very cosy. It fel...
marrakech
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Just had a lovely 6 days at Homefield Grange. I have been coming for the past 5 years and this is my fifth stay. Congratulations to Suzanne and Hans for constantly making improvements and upgrates. It really has become a beautiful comfortable relaxing place to fast and detox or just take a break, whilst also being slick, efficient and professional. A great combination. The rooms are beautifully and professionaly interior decorated, the lectures on health and nutrition very informative, the health movies in the evening fascinating, the juices tasty, and good fitness and yoga classes. Great to see nordic walking has been added too. The redecoration of the dining room, living room, and gym are stunning and I had a lovely time with my fellow juicers. Infact I made some friends as always. The staff are warm, friendly and helpful. I recommend having a live blood analysis and lipogenie and the one-on-one food coaching! All in all Homefield makes for a good detox experience and a great all-rounder!

Room Tip: First floor is quieter than ground floor as are the ooms at the end
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rushton
Rushton Hall Hotel and Spa
Kettering Park Hotel and Spa
Barton Hall Hotel
Barton Hall Hotel
#1 of 1 in Barton Seagrave

Been to Homefield Grange Retreat? Share your experiences!