“A MUST FOR 2013”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rushton
Homefield Grange Retreat
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Set in the Northamptonshire countryside Homefield Grange is both physically and mentally a true RETREAT and detox from the big bad world!

I have just returned from a 5 day visit and recommend it unreservedly. I feel wonderfully cleansed and energised and lighter.

It is a real Rescue Remedy for the body and soul and should go straight to the top of your "To Do List"

Maureen

Room Tip: It is a Health Retreat
Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed December 14, 2012

homefield grange was just the initial impetus that was needed to lead a healthier happier life. Both
me and my partner had drifted into a middle aged, middle spread kind of lethargy. The information
that we received at the grange motivated us into changing our diets, and lifestyle radically. Three weeks on we are lighter, brighter, and more upbeat than we have been for years. It was an educational, and life enhancing experience. GO FOR IT !

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2012

When I first arrived at Homefield Grange I immediately felt a sense of peace and wellbeing. I have been to few spas before but never have I felt more at one with myself than at Homefield Grange. It truly is a remarkable place where you can relax completely, and the staff, detox programme, treatments and nutritional advice given are excellent. In particular the advice and support I was given by Suzanne Peck have been invaluable, she has truly been an inspiration to me. Thank you Suzanne and everyone at Homefield Grange. See you all again soon! Wendy R

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank wendy r
HFG_Retreat, Manager at Homefield Grange Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am so glad that you gained so much from your stay. Nutrition, health, wellbeing and helping clients re-focus on their eating and lifestyle habits is our passion. We are thrilled that you did you well. Look forward to seeing you again soon.
From all the team at Homefield Grange

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I recently spent a week at Homefield Grange, the first time I had been to any such retreat. I went there open minded and willing to learn. Learn I did, the experience was truly life changing and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their wellbeing not just for the short but also for the long term.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Galyorkie

Dear Valued Client, Thank you very much for your feedback on Trip Advisor. Our new "Fit For Life Classes" and the Nordic Walking definitely seem to be promoting even more weight loss on our results driven programme. We are thrilled that you had such great weight loss. Shows that you dont necessarily have to do eight hours of exercise a day in order to loose weight! Look forward to seeing you soon. Regards The Homefield Team.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

As a reqular visitor to boot camps & retreats i returned back to homefield grange to experience their improved programme. The whole team at homefield are fantastic and you will have a wonderful experience. On the 7 day programme I lost 11bs this is the most weight I have ever lost on any of the boot camps i have been to and this was a much nicer experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Well not knowing what to expect of my detox experience I went in with both eyes wide opened to all that was to come. A completely relaxing experience, healthy drinks and soups, lots of excercise (if you choose), lots of fresh country air and many of treatments can be had. Not to mention the beautiful comfortable rooms and the extremely friendly staff!! Would recommend Homefield Grange Retreat to anyone who would listen. Julie S

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2012

If you want to experience the benefits of a proper detox, then I highly recommend Homefield Grange. You'll be in the hands of real experts, in a friendly and relaxing environment. I arrived on a Monday, feeling tired and sluggish, came home on Friday, and on Saturday morning I just couldn't believe the difference - I felt so alive and cheerful and absolutely buzzing with energy. It really is miraculous what a few days here can do.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Katharinedv

Been to Homefield Grange Retreat? Share your experiences!