Just back from spending a week here. Have been staying here for the last 15 years but lots of work going on. Sure it will be lovely when done but a mess at the moment. We are back in July and by then I am sure it will be just great. It is a great complex in a fantastic location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tenerife Royal Gardens - An ideal vacational resort in one of the best locations of South Tenerife. Set by the beach in between Los Cristianos and Playa de Las Americas with attractive landscaping surrounding a splendid swimming pool and sunbathing area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Tenerife Royal Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenerife Royal Gardens Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Royal Gardens Playa De Las Americas