It was a holiday worth going for. The view was so beautiful that I did not even have to leave my room to enjoy the beauty. It was perfect for a lazy holiday. Its a brilliant location for a holiday, and Tenerife Royal Gardens made it all the more worth it. I cannot recommend it enough to other people considering going to this place. It was clean, beautiful and the staff were really helpful in guiding us to places worth seeing. it was reasonably priced according to the kind of experience we had. I would definitely go there again for a break as it was very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tenerife Royal Gardens - An ideal vacational resort in one of the best locations of South Tenerife. Set by the beach in between Los Cristianos and Playa de Las Americas with attractive landscaping surrounding a splendid swimming pool and sunbathing area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Tenerife Royal Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenerife Royal Gardens Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Royal Gardens Playa De Las Americas