We stayed in C08 in May 2011 (after previously renting C07 from the same owners in November 2010). We found both apartments absolutely spotlessly clean wtih everything we needed for a family self catering holiday. Both apartments have been recently refurbished to the highest qualty. Both the double bed and sofa bed are just so comfortable. The apartments are fully equipped with microwave, cooker and washing machine. There is ample bedding and towels - and if more is needed a quick phone call or text to the owners and more will be delivered to you within the half hour. The apartments are on the ground floor with lovely view of the poolside.The pool has more than enough sunbeds, a fulltime pool attendant and a separate part for the kiddies to play in. Tenerife Royal Gardens themselves are situated in a wonderful location only minutes from the beach, restaurants and shopping malls. We will definately book Barry and Claire's apartments again and look forward to returning to Tenerife Royal Gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tenerife Royal Gardens - An ideal vacational resort in one of the best locations of South Tenerife. Set by the beach in between Los Cristianos and Playa de Las Americas with attractive landscaping surrounding a splendid swimming pool and sunbathing area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tenerife Royal Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenerife Royal Gardens Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Royal Gardens Playa De Las Americas