“Superb restaurant, what a find!”

Restaurant Paradise
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dorset
“Superb restaurant, what a find!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is brilliant, we have 3 children all under 9 years old and the staff each time have been uber a-tentative Such a great deal for freshly made food, €4.50 for a child's meal which includes ice cream. Salt crusted sea bass is excellent as are their pizza's. We cant praise the staff enough for friendliness & service. The view out to sea is to die for and so is the food. Don't let the only negative review on trip advisor put you off, we spoke to the owner who advised the member of staff mentioned had been sacked. This restaurant is a must go to on your holiday.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank MoreHolidayspls

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
penarth - south wales
“Stay Well Away - Terrible”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Had food one night which was ok however their PA Marisimo was the worst l have ever encountered in my life. Daily he harassed myself, wife and young family ending on Thursday with a confrontation which if l was in the UK would have called the police. His verbal abuse of my wife in the face of my 41/2 year old daughter was agressive, on the verge of violent because my daughter dared to hold a card from another restaurant we intend to eat in at Christmas. I had been walking ahead with my twin boy when my wife caught me up crying.....I went back to speak to the manager and informed no one was there. Marisimo then went to punch me and a member their staff had to drag him away. I did intend to go back later to take matters further but decided l did not wish to spoil the last night of our holidays. We travel to Tenerife at least once a year and have NEVER been confronted in such a manner. Until the man is removed do NOT venture there. I wish l had taken a photo to show the front but it is next to the Benetton shop - You have been warned!!!!!!

Visited March 2014
Cork, Ireland
“Wonderful find! Great food, very friendly helpful staff, watch the sun set”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We went to this restaurant for dinner twice on our 7 day holiday. They do excellent fish (which we love) we had salmon (E18) sea bass (E15), and golden bream (E13.80) - all perfectly cooked and the price included a lovely and generous selection of veg and chips or Canarian potatoes. Starters were also very good (Salads E6.50/Camembert Frito E6.90); deserts a little more bland. The staff here are fantastic and they seem to get on so well with one another - there's this sense of gentle fun that creates a great atmosphere - it was a little bit cool the first night and as well as bringing a gas heater, I was given a warm blanket to wrap around me! Nothing was too much trouble for the staff - we saw them give the same warm welcome and excellent service to other clients having dinner and also to those who dropped in for a drink or tapas. This is a fantastic place to dine looking directly out to sea and watching the sun go down - the service is excellent and you're made welcome to stay for as long as you choose.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank colbetdec
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Lovely chilled-out cafe with great-value lunches and sea views”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Happened to end up in Restaurant Paradise (altho more of a cafe feel) and want to recommend to others, since so many other cafes competing for your custom along seafront promenade near Playa Surf beach and this one pleasantly surprised me. Wanted a light meal at lunch on small budget without compromising on views, atmosphere, quality or portion sizes and this place was perfect. It overlooks sea and is outdoors, although under canvas canopy so shaded, with comfy stylish seating and gentle music. Friendly waiters and excellent value for money, esp considering location - had tasty omlette from snack menu that came with decent chips and salad (not the normal continental single slice of tomato and lettuce leaf) for €5.50. Nice toilets too! No big signage and only small place but its next to McD's and United Colours of Benetton and in front of Parque Santiago II. Can't comment on tapas menu but it's great for tasty lunchtime light snacks and meals and for chilling out with a drink - enjoy!

• Visited February 2014