H10 Conquistador(Playa de las Americas)
$175
Europe Villa Cortes(Playa de las Americas)
$262
$253
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
$217
$209
  • Pool
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
$344
$324
Sir Anthony
Gran Oasis Resort(Playa de las Americas)
$150
$140
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$159
$130
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$169
$157
Cleopatra Palace
Green Garden Resort & Suites(Playa de las Americas)
$175
  • Pool
Hotel Las Madrigueras Golf Resort & Spa(Playa de las Americas)
$209
$663
$597
galahotels.com
1,455 results
All reviewsself cateringloft apartmentsiam parkprivate gardenmin walklarge supermarketlarge bathroomplenty of sunbedsall inclusive drinkslocal beerparrot showlas vistas beachtoastieslos cristianosfamily holidaygreat holidaysecond week
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Apartments are very nice. Very large and clean. Some have not got air con but have ceiling fans. Do not book a studio/loft apartment if you expect a balcony. We stayed in one for our first night and it's just too claustrophobic with just a small skylight and sloping roof, so no good if you are tall. They were very well furnished though. We upgraded the following day but payed extra for that. Thank you to the lovely lady on reception. She was very helpful. Pool has artificial grass which is good and plenty of sunbeds for everyone. No need to get up early. Food and drinks very good. There is something for everyone and I liked the themed night. For the whole 2 weeks we eat something different every day. The staff in the bar and restaurant were very friendly especially Belen who was always smiling and very happy in her job. Thank you Belen. The only downside to the holiday was some parents letting their kids run riot and had no control over them but that is not the hotels fault. The hotel is only a short walk away from everything. Great holiday and would probably return to these apartments.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Lisa L
Manuel R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Compostela Beach Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Lisa,
Thank you for your review. I am glad that our team was able to arrange you an accommodation you felt comfortable with. Studios / Loft indeed do not have a balcony, but guests can use the 7 sundecks, which are on the same level. Of course, it always depends on what you desire for your holiday. Many of our guests are happy with this accommodation type, which also is cheaper than the larger one bedroom apartments. I am happy to know that the remaining facilities and services of our property met your approval and it would be a great pleasure for all of us to welcome you again whenever you return to Tenerife.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We arrived very late at night and the Security Guard that booked us in was very helpful and even tho he spoke little to no English (well, I speak little to no Spanish so we are quits) made himself understood even with Hands and feet ☺
When a big party arrives however, maybe there should be two people on the desk as he was clearly under pressure with grumpy tired brits.
Free Wi-Fi for the whole of our stay and free Siam Park entry are nice little touches.

The Room (we had a 1 Bed Apartment) was huuuuge and clean and gorgeous. Even had a bottle of water in the fridge. The Beds were comfy if a little soft but that is down to personal preference. The ceiling fans are so powerful and were a god sent in all honestly, I was disappointed we had no aircon but was pleasantly surprised how good the fans are.

The food is not as bad as some reviews let you believe, there was always enough variety of everything that there is non reason for anyone to go hungry. It can be hit and miss at times i.e.. scrambled egg still a little runny, beef still too red etc but we all like things cooked in different ways and I think the kitchen staff do a frigging good job. We tried new things all the time. I loved that the drinks are so easily accessible without having to ask a member of staff all the time. Stations for the soft drinks, hot drinks aswell as wine and beer on tap. Only time I needed a member of staff was when I wanted a cocktail. Waiting time to be served was only ever bad when you had the demanding nit picking moaning guests in front of you (you know the type that pay forva 3star butbwantba la carte!!) but again, not the staffs fault.

The staff were fabulous. There is a guy on The desk during the day (never got his name) but he was always friendly, chatty and greeted us but the ladies on the desk were the total opposite. The waiting staff are just wow...always busy bees, always smiling, nothing was too much for them. The maintenance guy was always busy too.
We had an incident where a lady didn't feel well.... other guests took care of her as they noticed it first and once they called for the lifeguard, he went running like mad to help. He was always busy around the pool even collecting the empties. Some guests were like *anything could have happened if it hadn't been for us* well, the lifeguard is there to aid and assist, not to babysit sunbathers.

There are some shops directly opposite.... a supermarket, a Starbucks etc which is fab if you are self catering. Only thing that put us off is that it is so far from the Beach. We like being out and about and even though we achieved this 6/7 days, we didn't venture as far as usual.

We pretty much missed the entertainment as we usually went out after tea and only caught the last 15mins of it. Other guests appeared to be enjoying it as they joined in only later to complain about it *roll eyes*

Overall the Hotel, the Staff, the facilities, the Rooms, the Entertainment, the cleanliness etc etc really is fabulous but the location a little far out.
We loved our stay, Thank you for making our stay so flawlessly simple

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Manuel R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Compostela Beach Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear Kerstin,
Thank you ever so much for your detailed review, which, I am sure will be of great help to other travellers. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your approval and expectations. Certainly, it´s me and my team that thank you for having been our guests and we would be delighted to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Overall the hotel is very good.Exactly what you would expect from a cheap all inclusive.Could not fault the food and drink , plenty of choice on both.Again entertainment as expected , pretty rubbish, but you only a 15 min stroll to the main strip.Staff are very good especially Belen in the restaurant and a lovely lady on reception but i did not get her name. One of the biggest problems are children whose parents have no idea how they should behave.We had an issue with one Irish and then a Scottish family who would let their children run riot. It seems that Scottish terms are different fro ours so be careful when you book if you want a relaxing time as you will not get it.
The biggest problem are the Studio rooms which are in fact loft rooms with no windows or balcony but a skylight and a very sloping ceiling. I found this out on our first night and as i am 6ft tall still have a mark on my head.This is NOT stated on the first choice booking , it was not until after that we found this out.We tried to change the room before we went at a cost of £250 but none were available so told to sort it when we got to the hotel. ( The difference on the web site is £118 ).
On our first morning we did get the room changed at a cost of £260 euros.
We have stayed in hundreds of hotels and never had a loft room so beware.
As i said overall a good cheap holiday and would go back if the price was right , only next time take ear plugs or headphones.

Room Tip: Do not book a Studio.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear guests,
Thank you for having been our guests. We are sorry with the misunderstanding about the studio / loft rooms. Indeed they are located on the top floor and do not have a terrace / balcony, but only a skylight. However, a lot of our guests consider the room as perfect, because it has air conditioning and is very nicely set out. The guests can use the 6 sundecks located on the same level, which is a bonus as well as the accommodation price. We are pleased though that our staff could arrange you to stay in one of the larger one bedroom apartments. it would be pleasure for us to welcome you again, whenever you wish to stay with us.
Thank you.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Its very hard to review this hotel, some aspects arw brilliant, some bad. With a little work this place could be an absolute gem.

Rooms - 5/5
Really nice newly renovated rooms, our apartment with pool view balcony was probably the best hotel room ive stayed in anywhere.

Staff - 5/5 restaurant staff
3/5 reception staff

The restaurant and bar staff are great, really friendly, quick and i wouldnt replace a single one. However the reception staff are a little different, more moody, less helpful and generally less bothered about you (apart from one guy who tended to work the day shift, he was quite good) we werw palmed off a number of times by one lady once when our tv had broken and we couldnt turn it off or down, the tv bracket on the wall was so stiff we couldnt get to the socket easily. We assumed the remote had run out of batteries so i asked for new ones, she said she didnt have any (at 8pm approx) and somebody would look tomorrow, i explained we couldnt turn it off or down and it was on very loud and she asvised us to take the plug out, i told her we couldnt and she said there was nothing that could be done until tomorrow. Luckily after half hour or so we managed to pry it far enough away from the wall too access the plug. We also had to go down at 8pm the next day as nothing had been done. This time a worker came up pretty quick and fixed it within minuites. A second annoyence with the same lady was me being stupid and losing my wallet somewhere, i asked if it had been handed in and she instantly said no. No checking anywhere or anything. I said it could have been the day prior, she just said no. I went down again when secuirty were on the desk and he was super helpful and searched everywhere behind the desk etc. He was very nice about it and could see i was obviously a bit stressed.

Location and facilities - 5/5 supermarket accross the road, lots of restaurants and things to do a small walk away and best of all siam park a short taxi ride away.

Entertainment - 2/5

Urgh, i mean... just read down for the consistency of this subject. The lad who runs entertainment works hard, and hes lovely. In the day he does OK i guess with volleyball and table tennis etc, but as for night entertainment its safer to just go out, which is stupid considering you are all inclusive. The kids disco from like 8-9 is OK for kids, they seem too enjoy it... but as for the shows, they are poor and the lad who runs it becomes the dj when they are finished, he essentially plugs his phone in and lets it run. The songs have lots of swearing and racist words in it so bare that in mind when kids are around. If i heard despacito one more time id have gone insane. The manager often responds saying people love the entertainment, they dont. Everybody said it whilst we were there, and everybody says it on here. Which is a shame.

Food and drink - 4/5 very very suprisingly good! Lots of choice, and good times. The cocktails are stronger than the wrath of god.

Overall id rate it a 3/5. Could easily be a 4 or 5 out of 5 with a few changes.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2017

The hotel is very lovely, the apartment was stunning. The lighting behind the headboard was impressive, the bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean as was the ensuite bathroom, and very spacious. I love the reception staff and catering staff were exceptional, Luis and Abel were among my favourites, but so were some of the ladies also. They made us feel very welcome and cared for. I never used the pool, but it looked very inviting and was very busy all of the time. The beaches weren't too far, taxis were reasonably priced; the all inclusive food was good considering my mum is vegetarian and o don't eat pork. I will definitely be looking to visit again, I know it's their job to be friendly, but I felt as though we were treated like friends there, and that really makes all the difference. Roll on next year!

The choice of all inclusive drinks was very good as well, and I would definitely book all inclusive again. Luis on reception provide many stimulating conversations, I miss our talks. Sergio was very caring, and took particular care of me as I'm disabled. All in all, I was sad to leave them behind, I wasn't sure what I'd think about Tenerife, but it is a truly beautiful place. The excursions are worth doing also, I in particular loved the Shogun boat trip, which was five hours long. The only disappointment was not being able to swim more than once off of the boat, but the scenery and the pilot whales with their calves more than made up for it. The crew and the boat were a joy to experience.
The water park are a must!!!
The sea itself is exquisite, so is the volcanic send.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor, they have lifts, so that wasn't a problem. They have rooftop if you'd prefer to be away from family areas.
Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family