This was our 3rd visit to this hotel and will defo be going back. Staff are very friendly and helpful, apartments are very spacious with plenty of storage space. We were AI again and although we always found something to eat I would say there was not as much choice as in previous years, but as we did not pay a fortune for this holiday we could still eat out some nights. The thing I like about this place is you dont have to fight for a sunbed everyday as there are plenty of them, you can always get a table at meal times (although we did have to queue for the toaster) and if you want an early night it is nice and peacefull after midnight. It is about a 10 to 15 min walk to the beach and main nightlife but a taxi only costs €5. Would definately recommend this place and am looking forward to going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas