we just come back from The Compostella beach and had a fantastic time. The rooms are huge and well equipped for self catering. The place was clean and room service was brilliant. We went all inclusive the meals were ok but very limited and by end of the first week we were getting a bit bored of them, the drinks on all inclusive were fantastic and the ice cream. The entertainment is basic and needs to be looked at.Beach is 15 mins away so not that bad. In general tho not a bad place just little bits need improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas