Compostela Beach Golf Club
Catalonia Oro Negro(Playa de las Americas)
$80
  • Pool
Green Garden Resort & Suites(Playa de las Americas)
$132
  • Pool
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
$402
$390
Great 4.5/5
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$184
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$159
$134
  • Pool
Palm Beach Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
$166
$116
Good 3.5/5
  • Beachfront
H10 Conquistador(Playa de las Americas)
$201
Great 4.5/5
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
$230
$223
Priceline
  • Pool
Hotel-Apartamentos Andorra(Playa de las Americas)
$163
$156
Cancelon
1,387 results
All reviewsself cateringloft apartmentsiam parkentertainment guyprivate gardenmin walklarge supermarketsun loungerslarge bathroomall inclusive foodplenty of sunbedsfamily holidayparrot showgreat holidaylos cristianostoastiesdesigner shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2013

stayed here for 2 weeks 2 adults 2 kids and really enjoyed it the complex was central to all our needs clean plenty of towels lots of childrens activities pool are lovely staff friendly and helpful shop in the complex the lady was so nice and friendly really enjoyed it and would go back again very safe with children and a nice relaxed atmosphere every thing you need in kitchen microwave kettle sat tv nice bright decor

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sunloverstrap
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Apart from the long coach journey to get here, this was by far one of the best holidays I have ever had. The staff were lovely and so helpful and work really hard with not enough appraisal. We were stunned to find our room consisted of two floors meaning there was plenty of room and space for us all. The overall experience was positive, food was different every day and enough choices. Hotel was clean. Sian water park is a must if you go to this place! A nice walk down to the town and nightlife which is very good. Overall was pleased with choosing this hotel and would definatley recommend and come back.

Room Tip: Make sure you do all inclusive if going to this place you will definatley get your moneys worth!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 24, 2013

we travelled to Tenerife in February for 1 week half board 2 adults and three children aged 13,11 and 3 we arrived at the compostela at around lunchtime, we were greeted by the friendly reception staff only to be told our room wouldn't be ready for an hour as it was being cleaned. we were able to put our cases in the luggage room and used the opportunity to have a walk around. the hotel was kept lovely and clean, the pool was a good size and not too deep for the little ones just be aware the entire poolside and terrace is tiled and lethal when wet, a young child split his head open whist we were there! we were accommodated in a 2 bedroom apartment which was on the second floor! we were really impressed with the size! lovely big bathroom with bath and shower, fully fitted kitchen, nice living area, and 2 bedrooms one of which was on another level with its own living area and en suit ( the big kids were well impressed)! the view from our room wasn't too spectacular but we didn't go on holiday to sit on the balcony all day so that didn't matter. Now the food.....well what can I say, the dining room is small for a complex of its size, waiters/waitresses were friendly although they were buzzing around a lot clearing tables sometimes before you had finished! not a lot of choice, breakfast was pretty much the same every morning and the evening meals weren't much better, we ate out on the first night as we didn't like what was on offer (some sort of Chinese theme). we braced ourselves for the next night but to be honest it wasn't too bad and the kids always found something they liked, I was glad we didn't pay for all inclusive. this was my 4th visit to Tenerife and I'm used to staying in costa adeje, I just couldn't find my bearings at this end of the resort and the compostela itself was a bit to set back and out of the way for us it was a 15 minute walk to get anywhere! las Americas is not what it used to be, it appears to be very run down in places and expensive, maybe it was due to it being February, I don't know. siam park is a must! we had a fantastic day practically empty so no huge queus. would I stay at the composela again? probably not but only because of the location and I would recommend that people used it just as a base and on a self catering basis.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank beachbabeMansfield
Coral-Hotels, Manager at Compostela Beach Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear guest, We would like to thank you for your review on your holiday at the Compostela Beach Golf Club. First of all we are very happy to know that you like the installations and that our staff you consider that our staff has given you a good service. Certainly, we will take into consideration your comments about the food and look into it and also see with our restaurant staff your suggestion about not cleaning away too quickly the tables. Just to let you know that the tiles around the pool area, are all made of anti-slipping material. We hope though that whenever you choose again Playa de las Américas for your holiday, although you prefer more Costa Adeje, it would be of course a great pleasure for us to accommodate you again with us. The Manager

Reviewed April 22, 2013

myself my partner and our 2 year old daughter stayed at compostela beach apartments last year in may and had a brilliant time as it was perfectly situated near restaurant and shops which is handy with small children, and with all the brilliant places for days out we have decided to go again this year. compostela beach apartments was one of the best places we have stayed and we wanted to book again with them this year as we booked with jet2 last year whilst our daughter was under 2 the price was great, this year it was more than £400 more so we booked with on the beach I called them and they told me that compostela beach apartments is available through them but under the name compostela beach breogan so I booked it but after looking online it seems to be in a completely different place although the same pictures are used for both, as anyone stayed at this place but booked it under compostela beach breogan? I really worried that if we arrive and it is not in the same place it will ruin our holiday.

Room Tip: stay away from ground floor pool view if travelling with small children as can be noisy and people constantly walking by can intruded on privacy.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear costumer, We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay last year at the Compostela Beach and are very happy to know that you have decided to come back again this year. Why don´t you send us your booking details by email to info@coral-hotels.com and we check the booking for you. - Thank you. The Manager

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Myself and my friend (both 21) and our mothers (40 and 50) visited in March for a low cost, all-inclusive week in the sun. Whist we didn't expect much due to the low cost and last minute availability, we were pleasantly surprised!

ROOMS
Rooms were big, clean and comfortable with spacious living area with tv (inc english channels) and wardrobe space, big, clean bathroom and a well equip kitchen.
Despite hot weather and no air con, the temperature in our room was always comfortable and we all slept well and found the beds comfortable (including myself and my friend on the sofa beds).

FOOD
Food choice (for all inclusive) was limited at times.
Breakfast always included fried and hard boiled eggs, bacon, sausages, baked beans, fresh fruit, cereals, cheeses, yoghurts, meats, pastries, bread, jam and best of all, NUTELLA! There were also daily options which varied such as pancakes, churros, scrambled eggs, etc.
Lunch and dinner always included chips, a pasta option, some meat dishes (food was loosely themed each night), other potato options, breads and a wide choice of fresh salad as well as fresh fruit and ice cream for dessert.
There was always something and I'm a fussy eater although it was a bit repetitive after a week.
There were also snacks between meals which I didn't see but I know they had cheese and ham toasties at night which were good for alcohol munchies!
(Just a point, if you are vegetarian then the all inclusive food may be wasted on you a little as there weren't many veggie options... even pasta, pizza and toasties already had meat in/on but they may cater to you if you let them know)

DRINKS
All inclusive drinks were good enough. White wine was nice, sangria was strong, beer was good, they didn't scrimp on spirit measures and there were refreshing cocktail options. If you wanted branded spirits then you could pay a surcharge. Staff were quick to serve and there was never much of a wait during our visit. The staff were all very friendly and helpful I found.

POOL AREA
Pool area got sun all day. Loungers were comfy as there were pads available to lay on them (these may have been limited in busier periods). Only problem was the loungers were flat and didn't sit up but no biggie really (if you were really wanted to sit up there were a few loungers which would sit up if you wedged a ball under them...haha)
Pool itself was warm enough and went from like 0.7m to 1.4m with a separate kiddies pool.

ENTERTAINMENT
Nothing too over the top which I thought was nice! Aquagym in the daytime and then you were left in peace (there was a kids club somewhere too but that didn't disturb others without kids (i.e. us)). Different things in the evening, parrot show, snake show etc.

LOCATION
We didn't venture too much out of the hotel but it was a pleasant walk to Cristianos and Americas (10/15mins?) or a short taxi trip. Oh and cost us 25 euro from the airport (they dropped us at the wrong place first so make sure you say 'compostela beach golf club TWO!'

Hope that helps!
Would definitely stay here again.
Have added some photos to show the rooms and pool area.

Room Tip: I believe the rooms facing the road get the sun on the balcony but not sure about the view there. We had a ground floor room facing the golf course (room 131 I think) and it was nice and private as there is shrubbery blocking the view between the room and the golf course.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends