Good value apartment complex. We booked with 'lowcostholidays.com' on an all inclusive basis. Apartments are 20 mins walk to beach & main strip.
Good points: Clean apartments, good pool (fairly warm), food all good quality, lots of loungers and matresses for loungers.
Could improve: limited selection of food (typically 4 choices), south facing rooms very warm (no air-con).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas