we went to compostela golf 2 last week, apartment was more like a house! loads of space! had an upstairs too! steep stairs though so watch your small children down them, food was good, entertainment every night, definately a hotel for a family not couples as there were a lot of children around but plenty for them to do! not far to walk to restaurants, beach and shops, cant really fault this holiday! definately a small friendly family friendly well run hotel with very friendly staff like one big family, my only moan was christmas day lunch wasnt very nice, not very traditional but apart from that had a fab time, would recommend, watch pool area though as very very slippery!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas