We went as a family to the Compostela in July and had a great time,see previous post! We went back late october there for a week just the 2 of us! All inclusive is definatley the way to go, The food is good,if you get fed up, vary your meal, had salads a few days and really enjoyed them. The soup is just brill. The drinks are good and always get a smile from the waitors/ress. Staff are very pleasant and always helpful and good fun. Dori, the entertainer is fun, she does loads of things for kids and adults during the day, giving out certificates for each game you win,which may i say can cause alot of competition between the BIG KIDS and have such good fun trying!! The apartments are huge and very clean with maids coming in most days either to change your sheets towels etc or just to make your bed and empty bins. Love the location, 10-15 min walk to either Los Christianos or down town, a nice walk, havent ever got a taxi back always walked so not sure of cost. Havent got anything bad to say about the Compostela, tho i did get my band taken off me at 12pm on day of leaving but so what?
We have just booked another family holiday there for next year, kids cant wait ,they're 15 and 13 and met loads of British and Dutch kids this year and spent the whole 2 weeks together in a group and basically only checked in from time to time but its a complex you know they are safe and are not too far away and we were happy if they were. Cant wait for next years holiday as we know we'll have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas