Travelled as a family of 4, 2kids 15 and 12, apartment was very clean and cleaned every day,fresh towels and linen every 2nd day. Hotel is great location,quiet area but if you're going out it's a lovely 15mins walk to beach, bars and resturants. Can't fault any of the staff, all nice, pleasant and very helpful. Food was freshly made and always plentiful. We met loads of nice company and kids met good friends, and were comfortable letting them do their own thing with their friends as complex not too big. Dori ,the entertainer has been there for 6 weeks,the entertainment was good fun and involved everyone from toddlers to adults. Really can't fault anything with this complex or our holiday. Had a great time and would definately go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas