We were here 11th-21st of Nov. The room we were given on the 6th floor was nothing like the pictures on the website. They were better. We had a fridge which was great for the bottled water, wine and beer. Pool was very cold but there were plenty of sunbeds. The food was great, didn't have any complaints at all. The cleaner for the rooms was lovely and always had a cheery "ola". I had a manicure whilst there and I can say it was 1 of the best I have had and only 12 euros. The Wigan Arms bar just around the corner was very good and had the advantage of free wifi. I would recommend this hotel. The bathroom was lovely, clean towels every day and a very powerful shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The services of the OLE Tropical Tenerife Hotel offer you the possibility to enjoy a family holiday in Costa Adeje with activities, entertainment and all the services you are craving for. The OLE Tropical Tenerife Hotel is located in one of the calmest areas in Costa Adeje, in Playa de las Americas. The hotel is situated 400 metres away from the beach, within a 20 minute drive to the Reina Sofia-South Tenerife Airport and within a 5 minute drive to Las Americas golf. From this hotel you can easily get to the shops, restaurants, beaches and leisure areas in Playa de las Americas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Ole Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Playa Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tropical Playa De Las Americas
- Tropical Playa Tenerife
- Hotel Ole Tropical Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas