I have just recently returned fron staying at the Tropical Playa.I found the Hotel to be of typical 3 star standard.When we first arrived we were put on the highest floor even tho we requested a low floor.After two days we asked to move and they did this for us with no fuss.Food wasnt really up to parr and not much variety,but puddings were nice.Unfortunately the lifts are a bit dodgy and we actually got stuck in one which wasnt a very nice experience in 40 degree heat!Also i found it a mad rush to get a sunbed and you had to be up at the crack of dawn to reserve a chair.Hotel was also occupied with the majority of people being German,which can be be quite unfriendly and stare alot,some were friendly to.Overall a average hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The services of the OLE Tropical Tenerife Hotel offer you the possibility to enjoy a family holiday in Costa Adeje with activities, entertainment and all the services you are craving for. The OLE Tropical Tenerife Hotel is located in one of the calmest areas in Costa Adeje, in Playa de las Americas. The hotel is situated 400 metres away from the beach, within a 20 minute drive to the Reina Sofia-South Tenerife Airport and within a 5 minute drive to Las Americas golf. From this hotel you can easily get to the shops, restaurants, beaches and leisure areas in Playa de las Americas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Ole Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Playa Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tropical Playa De Las Americas
- Tropical Playa Tenerife
- Hotel Ole Tropical Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas