During the evenings vi had lots of smallest and fast moving ants. They were mostly interested in wet areas like kitchen and bathroom.
Mattresses are noisy and we could feel the hardness of springs which are mostly painful.
The smell of sewage was overwhelming around 5:00 to 8:00 AM.
The cleaning staff were eager to clean the rooms daily.
The location is very central and the view from balcony is very nice and the sea is visible.
The the loud noise of a nearby karaoke bar was very annoying during the late evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The services of the OLE Tropical Tenerife Hotel offer you the possibility to enjoy a family holiday in Costa Adeje with activities, entertainment and all the services you are craving for. The OLE Tropical Tenerife Hotel is located in one of the calmest areas in Costa Adeje, in Playa de las Americas. The hotel is situated 400 metres away from the beach, within a 20 minute drive to the Reina Sofia-South Tenerife Airport and within a 5 minute drive to Las Americas golf. From this hotel you can easily get to the shops, restaurants, beaches and leisure areas in Playa de las Americas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Ole Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Playa Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tropical Playa De Las Americas
- Tropical Playa Tenerife
- Hotel Ole Tropical Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas