Just returned from Paradise Court after visiting Tenerife for the first time. We wouldn't have usually booked a 2* property but took a chance purely based on Trip Advisor reviews. I'm glad we did as this is a far better place to stay than it's 2 stars suggest, and also the price of around £35 for the room per night on booking.com.
The rooms are basic but have everything you need particularly if you're just using it as a base. You are assured of a warm and friendly welcome from David who looks after the poolside bar and shop and is he would easily make the 'top-three' of the worlds nicest guys list. He works long hours, 6 days a week and always with a smile and nothing is ever any trouble. The pool itself is large enough and there are about 25/30 sunbeds. It was nice not to have the usual rush for getting towels on sunbeds that you get at the larger hotels and the atmosphere was really relaxed. Towels were changed in the room twice a week as were the beds. Again, less than the main hotels perhaps but perfectly adequate.
The poolside shop was well stocked and nothing was overpriced at all. 50cents for a bottle of water and about 1.50 euros for a pint of beer and 1.60 for a pack of chocolate cookies!!
A really good sized portion of chicken nuggets and chips was about 4 euros as was cheeseburger and chips.
The property is at the top of a long hill as other reviewers have mentioned, we generally walked down the hill to the beach and shops etc and always got a taxi back which only cost 3.50 euros, maybe a little more after 10 pm.
There is an Iceland supermarket about 5 mins walk which is good for stocking up the freezer with lollies etc and drinks for fridge. Roy's Pizza and Indian is a 5 min walk also and is worth a visit (see separate review) we ate there four times in ten days it was so good. A little place called The Deli, just a little further down the hill did a great fry up for about 5 euros.
Apartments have great views down to Adeje and playa de las Americas and the Aqualand waterpark is about ten or fifteen minute walk away. Weather was fab when we were there, peaking everyday at around 6-7pm at around 28/29 degrees.
All in all this was a brilliant location, brilliant atmosphere, brilliant pool and a brilliant and memorable holiday. Thankyou. We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Court is conveniently situated over looking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. It is only 20 kilometres from Reina Sofia (Tenerife South) Airport and 5 to 10 minutes walk to the exciting centre of Playa de las Americas with all its shops, beaches and entertainment.Within 100 metres there are supermarkets, restaurants and bars. Within 5 to 10 minutes walk away you will find the AquaLand with water slides and dolphin shows.A Short Walk (Free Bus)Tennis, Beaches,Shops, Restaurants, Pubs, Casino, Boating, Fishing, Evening entertainment and beautiful gardens.Room informationThe apartments are Studio and 1 bedroom units sleeping from 2 to 4 persons. Many of the apartments have sea views, all have terraces, ceiling fans, satellite television, fully equipped kitchens, microwaves, safe deposit boxes, telephones and hair dryers.The swimming pool and pool terrace are perfect for sunbathing. There is an on-site pool bar where you can enjoy a variety of snacks. The maid and maintenance service ensures you have a care-free holiday. Excursions, car hire, postcards and more are available in the reception. The guest services staff are there to help you in any way they can. There is a courtesy bus service to the beach. Wifi at reception area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Court Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Court Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paradise Court Aparthotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas